5

von pov

i was startled awake by my alarm, I reached over to the dresser to snooze the alarm.

I looked at the time and saw it was 10:30 and we had a flight back at 12:45 so I rushed to wake up durk.

I shook him awake but he wasn't getting up so I slapped him and he woke up glaring directly at me.

" why tf would u slap me bitch"

" cuz yo big jaw ass wouldn't wake up" I said throwing the cover off me and getting out of the bed, but my legs gave out.

I fell on the floor ass first. I missed at the pain, that shit hurted.

" AAHHGHHH LOOK AT YO NOODLE LEG ASSSS" durk busted out laughing making me laugh too.

he got out the bed and helped me up off the floor. I limped to the bathroom and I ran the hot water. I stripped from my clothes and wrapped a towel around my waist.

I walked out the bathroom to see durk taking off his clothes

" whatchu doin?"

" I'm finna get inndere witchu to save time" he replied and I nodded. I watched as he stripped from his underwear and his semi hard dick flew out

" nigga why is you hard?"

" ion know, you wanna help me get this shit soft pa?"he spoke biting his lip at me. I felt my dick rising as he rubbed on his tip.

I nodded my head as I dropped my towel.

" I want words dayvon"

" damn nigga I said yea" I spoke mugging him. he chuckled and walked closer to me, I felt my heart beat more and more as he got closer.

" wait let me turn off da shower" I spoke nervously walking back to the bathroom to cut the water off.

I came back and he was sitting on the bed with his bottom lip in between his teeth as he moved his hand up and down his shaft.

he looked up and saw me standing there watching him and he guestured me to come over to him.

I walked a couple of steps over to where I was standing in between his legs. I watched as the pleasure plastered over his face making me reach out to touch his face.

I pushed him back on the bed and I placed my lips on his. I sucked and nibbled on his bottom lip as he moaned into my mouth.

I pulled away from the kiss to see his swollen red lips hanging open as he continued to stroke himself.

I removed his hand from around his dick and I replaced it with mine. I stroked it a little bit before I got on my knees In front of him.

I placed my mouth near his dick and I placed a kiss on his tip earning a groan from him.

" thea you go, you making me feel so good dayday" he spoke throwing his head back as I put my mouth around him.

I hollowed out my cheeks to be able to fit more of him in my mouth. I started slowly bobbing my head up and down as I took him fully in.

I started to move my head up s d down faster. I took a handful of his balls causing him to moan and jerk upwards.

" f-fuck let up pa I'm finna nut" he spoke while trying to pull away.

I held a firm grip on his waist so that he couldn't move. I looked up at him to see him already staring down at me. I continued to bob my head while staring at his.

I started to swallow around him while still fondling with his balls. I felt his start to squirm around showing that he was finna nut.

his eyes rolled back and he threw his head back as his orgasm took over his body. I felt a warm substance fill my mouth. I swallowed around him and I felt him pull away again.

" g-get off I can't do no mo please " he spoke to me. I finally pulled off with a pop and watched as he fell back on the bed. he got up s d looked at me while breathing heavy and spoke

" you suck dick b4??" he asked me surprisingly making me chuckle

" hell nah you da first and only one. now let's go take a shower fa we miss our flight" I spoke while pulling his arm to get up.

I ran the water again and I waited for dee to cool down a little bit. I watched him get up from the bed and walk into the bathroom.

I let him walk into the shower first while I got in behind him.

" wait gimmie da shower cap"

" nigga what? tf is that"

" fa ya hair slow can't get my shit wet "

I smacked my lips and pulled the glass door to open it and I grabbed it off the counter to ha d to durk.

he quickly put it on and he looked so goofy with that shit on. I started laughing as he mugged me.

I grabbed my shower sponge and I reached over durk to the shower head to get it damp. I lathered it up anf I started to wash my body and durk did the same.

15 minutes later

we got out the shower and dried off. there was two sinks so I went to the one on the left while durk stayed to the right.

I grabbed my toothbrush and started to brush my teeth as durk followed.

after rinsing out my mouthwash I put on my lotion and began rubbing it into my skin. once I finished I went to my suitcase and I grabbed some Calvin Klein underwear, grey sweats, abd a white T-shirt.

durk was already getting dressed in sum similar to me. I slipped my underwear on and my sweats the I threw on my white tee.

I made sure I packed everything up bcuz I be forgetting shit. after knowing I'm all ready to go I made sure that our car with security was downstairs.

getting confirmation that is was, I made sure durk was ready and seeing that he was we left the hotel room. we pressed the elevator button and entered.

" we on time fa once" I spoke while looking at the time on my phone.

" fa real let's hope traffic ain't that bad" I hummed in agreement as the elevator doors to the lobby opened.

" wassup I'm checking out fs room 664" durk spoke to the clerk as he gave her the room key. she thanked him and we left to the car.

we both went to the backseat as our security put our bags in the trunk fa us. once we were all settled in we started the drive to the airport.

I put in my airpod to listen to some of my tracks I was thinking bout putting out. I always listen to my music to make sure when I do drop it it'll do numbers and the people will like it.

I felt durks head lean on my shoulder and I smiled at him and his tiredness. that head musta worn him out I thought to myself chuckling.

I paused my track before taking out my airpod, closing the case and closing my eyes, ready to be home so I can be up under durk.

END OF CHAPTER

just a filler chapter, ik it's short ntmm

some angst coming be prepared 🫸🏿🫷🏿😈😈