BOOK 1 CH 1

"You're just a child!"

"And you're just a teenager."

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

"Y/N! Aang left the temple!" You woken up from Gyatso's shout. "What? But how?" You look behind as the storm began to pour. "I went to his room but he was nowhere to be seen besides the note he left. I think he ran away." Your eyes widen in shock. You remember what Aang told you about leaving the temple to begin his training. You sense how afraid Aang is. "I can try to find his energy."

"Please Y/N." Gyatso pleaded as you began to meditate and find Aang's energy.

And then you saw him flying with Appa. He look so sad and scared as you comeback to your sense with a gasp and look at Gyatso. "I have to go."

"But Y/N, it is dangerous out there." Gyatso tried to stop you but he knows how stubborn you can be. "No, Aang is in trouble and I don't want anything happen to him." You grab your staff and began to glide to the stormy night.

You control the wind to let you fly to Aang but the rain started pouring and lightning began to show. You shriek when a lightning almost hit you.

"AANG! Where are you!" You shouted you couldn't see anything in this dark place. You tried to call him again hearing a shout from afar. "Aang!" You finally saw them when the lightning strike as you headed towards them.

"Y/N, what are you doing here?"

"I should be asking you that! Why are you leaving at a time like this? It's dangerous, we have to go back." You look at him, Aang seems hesitant as he look away from you. Scared that you might hate him from leaving the temple because he's an Avatar.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. But I can't, I'm too afraid and confused. Suddenly I'm the Avatar now." You frown, Aang is always a happy boy and seeing him like this makes you sad too.

You were about to say something when all of a sudden a ligthning strike making Appa lose his balance making you and Aang landed on the deep ocean.

You swam towards Aang and Appa trying to help them but the waves wash over your body as you sink down the ocean. You feel like losing your breath but when you saw Aang you quickly swam with all your strength left.

And before you close your eyes, you saw Aang activating his avatar state making a giant spere of ice to protect you three without knowing you'll be staying here for 100 years.

--

You wake up from someone licking at your face. You saw Appa waking you up. You felt slightly dizzy as you got up.  Your memory was still foggy from what happened. "Appa? Where's Aang?" The bison grunted saying he doesn't know.

Now your memories become clear after you saw the iceberg.

Gyatso came to your room saying Aang has disappeared and you followed him in a stormy night. Then the three of you sink into the ocean as Aang activated his Avatar state leaving you three stuck at this iceberg.