BOOK 2 CH 2

"Don't fall in love with a traveling girl

"Don't fall in love with a traveling girl. She'll leave you broke and broken-hearted."

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

You played in the water with Ming in the middle of the lake. Trying to have some fun after the encounter of General Fong's crazy schemes.

"Ah, isn't this refreshing. It's quiet, the place surrounded by trees and water. This is my way of relaxing." Ming chirps as he splashes your face with water.

"You guys are gonna be done soon, right?" Sokka asks, laying on the big leaf as he water moves around him with Momo on top of his stomach.

Aang and Katara practice waterbending. You chuckle at Aang making a water octopus as he dances in a goofy way. "We've got a lot of ground to cover if we want to make it to Omashu today." He remarks. You rolled your eyes at him. "What, like you're ready to go right now, naked guy?" Katara sass her sibling. "I could be ready in two minutes."

"Says the guy who is always late to get ready." You muttered, splashing his face with water. You turn around to see the two getting close to each other, you can see the red spots on Aang's cheeks the way Katara was closer to his face.

Suddenly you hear someone humming and strumming their guitar. a group of Earth Kingdom nomads appears, displaying the characteristics of carefree, nature-loving people.

"Don't fall in love with a traveling girl. She'll leave you broke and broken-hearted." The man sang in a carefree tone. They all stop to see four teenagers having fun at the lake.

"Hey, hey! River people." You stared at them with a weird look on your face, Ming only squeaks in a confused tone. "We're not river people."

"You're not?" The man said as if disappointed. "Then who are you?"

"Just people." Aang stated. "Aren't we all, brother? Hoo!"

"Who are you?" Sokka points at them. They introduce themselves as Nomads which brightens up Aang's face. "You guys are nomads? That's great! My sister and I are nomads!"

"Hey! Me, too." You scoff, he's definitely something else.

"Nice underwear." Chong said looking at Sokka who quickly hides it with Momo's body and is left embarrassed.

--

Meanwhile, Zuko and Iroh are trying their best to survive on their own. After being vanished once again by the Fire Lord. They decided to survive on their own.

Zuko holds the ragged scarf that you gave to him when you two departed at Omashu. He kept it because he remembers the time with you in Omashu.

You're the first girl to ever care for him genuinely. Not that his ex-girlfriend, Mai, is different. It's just you were never scared of him and you didn't think of him as a bad person like someone he know.