BOOK 1 CH 4

"His head is too big for thinking too much

"His head is too big for thinking too much."

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

"Y/N! Where are you?" Aang shouted, he searched everywhere but there was no sign of his sister. He calls your name once again desperately. Katara and Sokka tried to search everywhere at Kyoshi Island. You just disappeared after Aang escaped from Zuko.

He slump to the ground, hiding his face as he sobs quietly. Katara kneel down to comfort Aang. "I tried to find her energy but I was too distracted." He groans frustratedly and kicked the pebble in front of him.

"The Firebenders probably took her." Sokka muttered. Aang heard it as he lift up his head and stood up. "Then we have to find Zuko! He got my sister and I won't let him get away!" Air began to move around the Avatar. He's ready to activate his Avatar but Katara quickly tries to stop the young Avatar. "Aang, stop it! We can't go back to them. We already did damage to the Village. We will get her back. I know she can handle herself."

Katara was right, she know what you are capable of as Aang knew this as well. He finally calms down but there was still anger lingering in his mind. "I don't wanna lose her again." He mumble. He feel incomplete without his sister.

"You won't. I'm sure she'll comeback to us. For now, we should all rest."

Aang agreed as they stayed from another island to get some rest.

"Hey, did you heard that loud scream earlier in the Village?" Sukko asked the two. "Yes and the ground was shaking. Who do you think that might be?"

--

You woke up, gasping heavily. You look around to see unfamiliar room. What happened when you passed out?

You can't believe what just happened. You use your scream to make a powerful blast. You destroyed the village of Kyoshi Island.

"That's crazy." You muttered. You hissed when you felt the burn from your fight with Zuko.

"Crazy? I think of it as dangerous." Startled by the voice. Zuko approach you with a demeanor look on his face. "You almost killed me." You glare at him. "Where am I? Where's Aang and the others?!" Grunting, you tried to move around but your hands and feet are tied together making it hard for you to move.

"They abandoned you, that's why you woke up in my ship. You should be thankful for staying alive because of me."

"Aang would never do such thing!"

"And yet here you are, in my ship, tied up and can't even bend. You are stuck here until you tell me where the Avatar is. My uncle told me that you can detect the Avatar by using energy. You better start doing it or else I won't let you see your friends again." He threatened, his face closer to you. You shout angrily jumping towards him but he quickly back away.