Enchantment

It's ready! The princess's name is complete though. Let's welcome Enchantment! It's not officially her name. Yet. They need to have a ceremony, so for now, it's basically just nothing, or dear still. The ceremony will be on March 23rd. She could finally go to school, since they are the ruler of the kingdom, they could enter her in whatever grade. So she will be in sixth grade. The princess was excited to make friends, but the parents had to tell her how to be careful.
"Dear, you need to be careful. The world is a scary place for us. People can fake being nice to steal, or get money or very important valuables from us." The queen explained. The princess nodded. "Ok mother. I'll be careful in the real world." The princess did not seem scared to start a new life outside of the palace. She did have a couple of questions though. Such as: What happens if I don't hear the school bell ring, or What if I fail a test or a quiz? The princess went to her Mother. Her Mother was the only one who was educated. Her Mother only made it through eighth grade before she met the King, and married into the royal family. The King when he was little had the same life as her daughter. Except, he already had a name.
    When the King and Queen enrolled the princess into a middle school, the teachers said she was way too smart to start in sixth grade, she needed to start to be a sophomore in high school. So that's exactly what they did. But she was still smart! She needed to be in the last year of college. So again, that's what they did. That did not even work. She was done with school. She knew everything. The King went off somewhere.
    The King went back to the old man. He told the man about his daughter. "Ahh yes! The princess! She's a huge Enchantment." The King paused. His face looked like he was thinking about the past. He stopped. He stood for a little bit and turned around. His daughter and the Queen were outside waiting. The King said nothing. He walked out the door. They went home. The princess went to bed. "Hey Dear, when I went to the shop, I told him about our daughter." The Queen did not know what to say. "Oh..you..you did? What did he say?" The King looked around the house for a minute. "Well?" the Queen said. "He just said, " Ahh yes! The princess! She's a huge Enchantment! " The only thing is, he does not know about our daughter's name decision. Remember in 1928 when I went to adopt Bond Of Trust? Well, I had a flashback. The old man just said, Enchantment, when I adopted Bond. The man always had a gift from when he turned one hundred years old, remember?" The Queen is shocked! The girl is Enchanted! Then the Queen heard a noise. The girl had gold flakes around her. Then came the King's mother. The godmother. "Congratulations! My granddaughter is now enchanted. Enchantment dear. Please come step forward. Take one step back. Seven horses, seven sweets, make this girl buttery sweet!" The princess completely changed. "Wow! A gold dress! And a flower in my air.