The Naming of the Princess

Today is the day of the princess' naming. The kingdom all came together to celebrate this special day. While the King was getting his daughter ready, the Queen was looking outside the window. She wondered about the Kingdom of Zeus. Have they ever attacked the Kingdom? "Look Mother, how do I look?" The Queen answered, "Absolutely gorgeous Enchantment dear." The princess smiled. "May I have everyone's attention!" The King yelled out. "Today my daughter, the princess of the kingdom, is officially going to be named, Enchantment Elizabeth Richards. May I have the godmother please?" Then came the godmother. "Seven tiers of seven cakes, this girl may soon be filled with might!" Then, she started floating in the air with the gold flakes around her. "Everyone please welcome...Enchantment!" Everyone in the kingdom cheered!

Now that the princess is named, they are now going to have a big party! The Queen looked again across the island. She still wondered what the people of Zeus do. "Look!" Enchantment shouted. "Wow!" Everyone was amazed. The princess is enchanted! The whole kingdom started glowing gold and yellow colors around it! The other kingdom was amazed. The girl had powers. She started flying. Her hand started healing people. "Wait, wait. When was the last time Bond was with Enchantment?" the Queen asked. The King shrugged. "B0nd, the mane of the horse, was glowing when we adopted him. Bond gave our daughter powers!" A voice came up from somewhere. No one saw who, or where this person was. "Enchantment is now the Queen of the Kingdom of Enchancia." A boy yelled into the sky, "WHAT ABOUT THE KING?" The voice came back, "No King, just Queen." The Queen and King fainted. "How could this be?" Enchantment wondered. It wasn't real. She knew. Enchantment looked over to the Kingdom of Zeus. "Them! They started this, this, this, rumor!" Enchantment said. Enchantment felt all her powers go away. Bond started coughing. Bond's not with us anymore. The power of his mane is gone. His mane is what keeps him alive. The Queen and King were still laying on the floor. Enchantment started coughing. She looked again. The Kingdom of Zeus now had glowing gold flakes around the Kingdom. She had to save the day. She couldn't fly anymore. There was a new border around both kingdoms. "AH!" someone else fainted. Everyone fainted, but her. She was only eight years old, what could she do? The King woke up. "Ok, I'm still King. I still have power dear. I can fix this." Enchantment seemed confused. "Really Dad? Really? Even if I still had my power, how could I do something? How could you fix this?" The King looked shocked that this came out of his daughter's mouth. "I don't know. I don't know. Wait, where's Bond? Maybe he can help us." Enchantment started crying. "Bond's not here anymore. He's gone, Dad." The King speaked, "Oh..oh..OH! Oh my gosh. I..I..I have no words." The King heard the phone ring. It was the 193 year old calling. "Hello. I heard about the horse. I have a tracker on my horses." The King looked confused by that, but he didn't care one bit. "The only way to bring your little Bond back is by restoring the power of the Kingdom."