Episode 3 (the talk)

Namjoon- what the hell were you two doing in the elevator earlier??

TaeHyung and SeokJin looks at each other.

HoeSeok- Hey!! What were you two doing without me ????

Jungkook- you two actually looked really terrified for some reason.

YoonGi  - it's definitely something stupid .

Y/n - I actually want to know too. You two were really terrified of me some reason. 

Namjoon - I saw them on the elevator camera. They were roo serious and scared at the same time. They keep pressing numbers and going to different floors without getting off.
They didn't set foot outside the elevator until y/n and jungkook came inside the elevator. Explain because that was creepy as hell.

They both were still looking at each other. Then they look at us and smile creepily .

I asked or y/n -Uhh.....are you two okay??

SeokJin - promise to listen till end without interrupt??

Y/n - promise.

TaeHyung- we were playing a game!!

Everyone - A Game?

Then,they both get really serious suddenly.

TaeHyung- Have you heard about the elevator game before?

Y/n - Uh....no....

YoonGi- I didn't, but I don't really believe in that. That's so stupid..

Jungkook - Stupid? You know what they're talking about??

Namjoon - what Game?

SeokJin- The elevator Game.........
The portal to the parallel world......

HoeSeok - parallel world?

SeokJin- it's not really a game. It's a ritual that opens a gate to the parallel world. A world where every thing is much darker and much scarier. A world where inhumane creatures live.
Creatures who desperately want to pass through that gate to our world. To terrify and eat us alive... they looked like us, they're simply our doppelgangers (the one who looks like you ). But they are evil.

Jungkook - A....... ritual?.....

Namjoon- how exactly that  works??? Did this require you two acting stranger???

TaeHyung- I'll explain how the ritual works.

You get into the elevator, and you're not allowed to get off unless the ritual is over. If an outsider gets in during the ritual , the ritual breaks. And you should start over again. So you must sure you won't be disturbed or interrupted . Then you press on the elevator keys in the 4.....2...6...2...10....5
Sequence . Once you reach the 5th floor, a woman appears, and she enters the elevator. That woman...... is NOT human. You should NOT look at her, You should NOT talk to her. Once you see her, move back slowly to give her space to get into the elevator with you.

HoeSeok- W- with me??!!!

TaeHyung- yes. She will try to talk to you. She'll try starting a conversation or antagonising you, maybe even yell and scare you to give in and answer her. But you should NEVER under any circumstances answer her!

Jungkook - What happens if I answer her?.....

SeokJin- she will drag you to her world where no one knows what will happen to you over there.......And you'll NEVER Come back here.....you'll remain trapped in there forever.....

YoonGi- .........

Namjoon- ..........

TaeHyung - after that you should press on the first floor. Two things might happen. First the elevator will actually take you to the first floor and this means you weren't allowed into the other world. Or the elevator will take you to the 10th floor, thus, you're allowed into the other world. The elevator will open on the 10th floor. You'll see the same floor of the building you're originally in. But the only difference will be, the darkness and coldness in the atmosphere. Every thing will look exactly the same as the world, but darker..... After that..you'll have two choices. And you'll have only 10 seconds to take action . Or you DIE.