Episode 7

Y/n - In other words...... we must eat or drink at most half an hour in our time...
Because it will be 15 hours here....

YoonGi- Exactly. We should keep track of time so we don't die by starvation and dehydration.

HoeSeok - Great....just great....we don't have anything on  us to eat or drink....

JIMin- it's okay, I had that in mind and I brought some snacks and water with me .

TaeHyung- Dude,why are you suddenly so amazing and nice??!!

JIMin- you're my friend of course I'd help.

TaeHyung- huh?.... friends?...

SeokJin- Woahhh!!!!! That's sudden scary change!!!!!!

JIMin- Anyway , the food and water I have will never be enough for the upcoming times. So we'll have to start looking for food and water here.

Namjoon- Understood.

Y/n - Um....Mr park, Y-

JIMin- JIMin. We're not really in a situation for you to Calle Mr.park. So just JIMin.

Y/n - uh...yeah....you said earlier there was a monster chasing you....is that why you were running. And which monster?

JIMin- yeah,that's why I was running. And that monster is my doppelganger.

YoonGi- Your doppelganger is after you?!! Did you look into his eyes??!!!

JIMin- No,I just saw him standing far away. And when I saw  that he looked exactly like me. I panicked and ran away from him and he kept following me, he keep yelling " I'll kill you" to me over and over. I don't know why he wanted to kill me? I have no idea.

Y/n - well....that means our doppelgangers want us Dead. But for which reason?.... we must be extra careful.....

Jungkook- I know you said they're evil but .....They'll want to kill us once they meet us?....

YoonGi- They definitely sensed the gate opening! Adding to that each doppelganger feels his human body!
So our doppelgangers know that we're here!!!!! And they'll target us!!!

JIMin- why would they target us?

YoonGi - I told you all before!! Your doppelganger is YOU!!!! It's either HIM or YOU!!!!! Not to mention that, just like you said those creatures have been trying their best to go to our world!!!
They'll kill us. They'll take our bodies and live in them, coming to our world and living our lives in our place, while we are

TaeHyung- According to what YoonGi said. MY doppelganger will target ME only ME. So it's not really that dangerous if I interact with any other doppelganger it's not that much dangerous . Right!

JIMin- but it's still a high risk in that!

Y/n - I agree. We do need to interact to get information. but, we must interact alone. We  travel in at least a group of 2. And make sure to avoid our doppelgangers.

SeokJin- this leaves the question of how we are going to distinguish ourselves to each other. I mean, if I leave this room not how will you guys know it's really me. When I'm back? How will you know it's not my doppelganger?

Y/n - they didn't wear watches.

HoeSeok- How do you know about that?

Y/n-  Haven't you noticed the insane amount of wall clocks on the walls? There are at least 3 clocks in every corridor and every room. Why would they put this amount clocks on walls if they can simply wear watches ? They definitely don't wear any.