Episode 10 (TAEHYUNG!!)

HoeSeok- TAEHYUNG!!!!WHERE ARE YOU?!!!!!!!

JIMin DG- !!!?,  leave for now We'll talk later

TaeHyung DG- Fine.

SeokJin- DAMNN IT TAEHYUNG!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!!!?

JIMin DG *though*-  You're all so freaking annoying.  I'll kill you all.

TaeHyung- woah! Why are they yelling like that?

JIMin DG- what if they're in danger??!!
Or you are in danger??!!!!

TaeHyung- Me??

JIMin DG- They are calling just your name!!! Not mine as well!!!!
So  maybe its you??

TaeHyung- I......don't....

Jungkook- TAEHYUNG!!!!

        (Y/N'S POV)

we all finally reached TaeHyung.
But.....he was.....fine?...And..

JIMin DG- Woahhh!!! What's wrong with all of you???

HoeSeok immediately stood in front of TaeHyung, shelding him.

TaeHyung- Uh....what...is going on??

YoonGi- YOU MONSTER!!!   WHY???!!!!
HE'S NOT YOUR BODY!!!!!  WHY DID YOU TARGET HIM???!!!

TaeHyung- target ME ? And his body?? What are you talking about??!!!!

Y/n- you really thought we'll get fooled by your acting??!!!

Namjoon- Now show us what you can do alone against all of  us!!!!

Before we left office to look for TaeHyung. SeokJin created some kind of a spear with the envelope openers and a broom stick, jungkook immediately took it and said that would be his weapon.

JIMin DG-  Uh.... can someone explain what's going on??

HoeSeok- DON'T DARE TO TOUCH TAEHYUNG!!!!!! YOU PHYSCOPATCH!!!!!

TaeHyung- What the hell is going on?!!
HoeSeok how can you talk to JIMin like that???

HoeSeok- BECAUSE THAT'S NOT JIMIN!
THAT'S HIS DOPPELGANGER!!!!!

TaeHyung- what are you talking about??

JIMin DG- what???

HoeSeok- YOU don't remember any of our past!!!!   you're suddenly so nice  and you're suddenly willing to sacrifice yourself for us!!!! AND YOUR WATCH!!!
IS DISPLAYING THE TIME ON THE WALL!!!!

JIMin DG in mind/pov - *He's sharp*
*Evil chuckle in his head*  *I like him, I think I'll save the best killing method for you, HoeSeok* *fine let's fool you all again*

JIMin DG - you think I'm the doppelganger??? You really think I'm the doppelganger just because I refused to remember  the pain I've been through the past?.. just because I decided to br nice like I used to be because I'm suddenly afraid of loosing any of you?..so.... you really think I might kill you because I'm suddenly nice?.....did I hurt you that much that you can't even accepte anymore?....

HoeSeok - and what about the watch!!!!
Why is it functioning like the one on the wall???!!!!

JIMin- I did it on purpose right after I got here.. I knew that it's dangerous for me to have a normal functioning watch   I knew that we might be distinguished by our time so I protect myself like that!!!

HoeSeok in pov- damnn it!!! Is it really JIMin or not??!!!

JIMin DG, -* sad smile* listen....I know I'm always cold and harsh.... I know I hurt you...... a lot..... And I knew you don't trust me.... listen I'll continue my own....

TaeHyung- on your own???

JIMin DG- I'll find a way out and I'll leave a note to you in y/n and
jungkook' s office to find the exit if I find it or tell you whatever information I get........I'm so sorry.....

He turns to leave

TaeHyung- STOP!!!!

TaeHyung phushes his way And grabs JIMin's shoulder before he leaves.

TaeHyung- you're not going anywhere!!
What is wrong with all of you?!!! He came for us!!!! He risked his life for us!!
He's willing to recover our relationship with him!!! And just because he decided to change, you're jumping up to conclusion that he's the evil doppelganger??!!!!!

JIMin DG- TaeHyung. Enough..........it's okay.....

TaeHyung- No its not JIMin!!!!!!

JIMin DG - TaeHyung really......it's okay...I understand.........I can manage my own......

TaeHyung- if you're leaving. Then I'm leaving with you!!!! I'm not loosing you again!!!!!

SeokJin- TaeHyung!!!!!

TaeHyung- look at him!!! Does he look like an evil doppelganger???? And even if he's a doppelganger, why didn't he hurt me?!!!!  We've been together along for 30 minutes  straight !!!! He was totally normal and nice!!!! You also said that the doppelganger target his own body!!!!!! Then why would he target me like you said??!!!! If we're going to start doubting each other then we better split up!!!!! This way no one will get hurt!!!!!!!

Y/n - he's right....JIMin.....I'm sorry....

YoonGi- Y/N!!!!!!

Y/n- guys....just because he didn't come with us doesn't mean he's the doppelganger..... we're just scared and confused....you all heard him when he was talking to himself while we're hiding. He was really concerned for us.
That's JIMin.....

Jungkook- Actually.....I think y/n and TaeHyung are right....you said the doppelganger feels his body aims to kill him. If that's the case,then why would JIMin hurt TaeHyung or any of us that's IF he is really a doppelganger? He won't gain anything. He only needs his body. That means, he's not a doppelganger .that's JIMin.

SeokJin- I think same as well.

HoeSeok- I'm sorry ....JIMin... I'm really sorry.....

JIMin- it's okay....I understand...

Jungkook- we're good?

JIMin- yup!

SeokJin- I never thought I'll ever say nice to see you. JIMin!

JIMin DG- I was horrible,I know.  Let's open up a new page?

TaeHyung- hmmm....

JIMin DG pov- TaeHyung smiling warmly at me...his eyes are filled with love. How stupid...he convinced them all that I'm not the doppelganger when I was about to kill him minutes ago. He cares for my real boy that much?he looks exactly the same like tae TaeHyung from here. But he's totally different. The TaeHyung from here is a selfish and heartless he steps on others to get what he wants. He only aims for his benefits and doesn't care about anything. While this TaeHyung... he's exact opposite.....I wonder what kind of screams you'll let out when I gauge your eyes out. The eyes you're using to look at me lovingly like that. *Evil chuckle*

HoeSeok pov- he looks like JIMin....he justified himself well pretty well that  everything he said  actually makes sense... but.....still something feels different......maybe I'm just overreacting and overthinking?....
Or maybe I just miss  the nice side of JIMin  & I actually forget how it's like
That's probably the case.
.