[23]Destiny

Shubman's POV:
I love you Aniska I love you more than my life. I was screaming inside my head.

I woke up from my seat as she followed and...

Recappp

Shubman's POV:
and...

I turned towards her to see her beautiful face shinning in the bright night light.

I could see nothing but just her face I kept walking towards her and slowly raised my hand and tucked he hair behind her right ear.

Her not stopping me to bend forward towards her made my confidence on what I was doing grow.

Aniska's POV:
Shubman woke up from his seat with his half completed sentence.

I followed him and he woke up facing me. I could see him staring down at my soul.

He slowly walked closer towards me and tucked a strand of hair behind my right ears.

He slowly bent forward and started tracing my lips. He leaned forward and I could feel my lips slowly getting pressed against his.

I could feel on of his arms wrapping around my shoulders and another around my waist.

He suddenly pulled me towards himself in which 's reflex I kept my arm on his chest.

After a few minutes I felt like no breath left inside me when he started to depart back.

It felt like pure heaven and I just didn't want to take myself back. I held his shirt tight not letting him move back.

After he departed he looked at me with a smirk on his face after all what did you do ANISKAAAAAAAA. ARGH!!!!

He took my hand that was on his chest and interlinked his fingers with mine.

"seems...", bero he could speak before I cut his voice in between.

"Shubman thank you for all the awakening you got inside me. I never thought I could love a person.

I know you must be feeling guilty. It's alright we are in the age that we do mistakes.

You don't need to force any feelings on you. And about me I have lost that love inside me.

It's alright...", I said and backed off freeing my fingers and passing a weak smile.

"Hmmm", I said the smile on his face getting weak.

I am sorry Shubman I don't want to force any feelings on you. I know you're guilty.

You trying to force feelings for me in heart. I can't love you forcefully.

Bye Shubman- 'The only person I loved in my life time and the only person I will keep loving'.

Sorry Love but we are destined to stay apart.

Someone's POV:
Aniska reached home and Sravan opened the door and clearly saw 'something wrong' on her face.

"What happened", he asked holding Aniska's sleeve. All he got in answer were sobs.

He hugged her and caressed her hair. "What happened", he repeated his question.

"I told him that I have lost his love for him", Aniska was and he felt tears on his shoulder.

"Why", he asked frowning his eyebrows but didn't break the hug.

"He was guilty", she said. "So....", Sravan asked knowing what was coming next.

"I don't want him to love me forcefully", Aniska and Sravan said together.

Sravan knows his sister really well.

Sravan felt sobs on his shoulder getting harder. He too felt it's right Shubman is guilty and he might force feelings inside him.

He caressed her hair again and said, "Maybe destiny for you two was made apart from each other".

He suddenly stepped back and put his hand on her forehead, "Wait you're burning", he said with concern.

"Hmm", she replied. "Should I get medicines now", he said. "Nahh I will manage", she said wiping her tears.

"Okay don't go to college tommorow you have quite high fever . I make sure to get you medicines tommorow morning", he said.

Ansika just replied with a Hmm.

Shubman's POV:
I reached home revealing Shahneel opening door.

"Come", she said taking the bag from my hands. I got inside and sunk inside our couch.

"You looked worried and yeah also you don't look alright since apast few days.

I am also seeing those two girls didn't come umm Ansika and Deepika. They didn't come since quite long", she threw questions at me.

"Nothing just stressed", I said getting up from my comfort zone. "about..", she interogated.

"My exams are nearing", I said walking towards my room.

She held my wrist. "I know something is wrong", she whispered.

She spun my hand and made me sit on couch again. "I know spill up", she said.

I narrated her all that has happened in this while and what happened today in the park.

She smiled at me and said, "I didn't she how she told this to you. But she probably must be saying truth that she has lost her love.

Destiny has it's own plans Bhai it's alright", she said and caressed my hair.

I thought for a while and I decided what is right RN. Staying far from everything.

Author's note:
Is it really that they are destined apart. Chill don't think much and enjoy reading. Thanks for reading.

Bye bye. Peace out!!