⍟⍨𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮⍨⍟

🍓If you're already a fan of Strawberry1d, welcome to this cafe! If you're a new reader, please follow my account and add some of the books to your public reading list so I know you've checked out my works. Leaving comments and voting makes you an instant friend, as I love engaging with readers. I'll do my best to respond to all comments on my books, but please note that hate comments are not allowed. 🍓

🍓  "Strawberry Sorbet Café" 🍓

Hey, Strawberry Enthusiasts and Beloved Followers! 📚✨

Step into the enchanting world of Strawberry Sorbet Café, where the essence of freshly crafted strawberry sorbets harmonizes with the tranquillity that awaits you. Our haven is designed for those seeking a delightful blend of serenity, flavorful sorbets, and the magic of captivating stories.

🍨 Savor the Literary Flavors 🍨

Indulge in our delectable sorbets inspired by your favourite series—the Soulbound, CEO, Academy, or a quick escape with Short Stories. Each choice is a symphony of flavours, perfectly complementing the inviting ambience for your day of relaxation.

📖 Dive into the Strawberry Realm 📖

Immerse yourself in the world of Strawberry as you sip your sorbet. Get the latest updates on book update schedules (obviously, when inspiration for any book arises, there will be a countdown)  and discover ongoing and completed stories. Whether you're a devoted follower since 2020 or a newcomer, Strawberry Sorbet Café invites you to explore the literary wonders.

Tranquil Retreat for Reader Bliss

Find solace in our cosy corners, perfect for solitary contemplation or lively discussions with fellow readers. Engage in conversations about your favourite characters or the villains you love to hate – it's a space for shared experiences and mutual passion.

🍓 Connect with Fellow Sparkles 🍓

Join us in creating a vibrant community of Strawberry enthusiasts. Meet other Sparkles of your favourite series, share your thoughts, and engage in reader discussions. It's not just a café; it's a gathering place for like-minded souls who appreciate the magic of storytelling.

🌸 Participate in Engaging Activities 🌸

Embark on a day with engaging activities, from character quizzes to exclusive sneak peeks. Dive into the heart of your beloved series and make your visit more than just a casual stop – it's an immersive experience.

📚 A Gathering Place Since 2020 📚

Connect with readers following Strawberry1d's ( me, obviously 🤣) journey since 2020. Share your favourite moments, reminisce about cherished characters, and become part of a community that has grown with each new story.

So, what are you waiting for? Join us at Strawberry Sorbet Café for a day of tranquillity, delicious sorbets, and the joy of shared stories. Let's make memories and celebrate the magic together!

 🍓Ruelle Sparks (Strawberry1d)🍓