⍟⍨𝓢𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓴𝓼⍨All stories⍟

█▓▒­░⡷⠂ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ꜱᴏᴏɴ⠐⢾░▒▓█

🍓beware, it might contain some future spoilers- read at your own risk🍓
Sentences in bold indicate the contents of the upcoming chapter

1. Whispers of Destiny - Chapter 88-90

Something surprising happens to Jimin.  There's a big birthday dinner and Ming-mei's birthday. Taehyung meets his in-laws. A BTS member becomes a special gift. Dylan and Taehyung's meeting shocks the family. The girls graduate from university. Taehyung and Yunru decide to make their bond official on an island. Dylan changes his mind, but is it for real?  Yunru made a decision concerning her post-graduate studies.

2. Je T'aime Imbecile: Chapters:  40-42

 Ha-Ni feels confused about Gervais. Someone interferes in Anais' new relationship, making her doubt Arthur's true feelings. A gift turns out to be dangerous. Noémies' and Hoseok got great news. A heartbroken Anais prepared to fly back home. Jessica turn up at Hoseoks' penthouse with a plan in store. Hoseok make a stand which turn Jessica mental. The birds had ears. Neomies and the baby faces eminent danger.

3. Chefs'Kiss: Chapters:  10-15

- Seokjin learns a shocking truth that might make him reconsider pursuing Mayla. Mayla starts to have more doubts about Seokjin. Someone returns to Seoul, causing problems for some people's plans. Seokjin asks for help from the Bangtan Elite club. Mayla arrives at a wedding with a pleased rival. Seokjin finds an unexpected ally. Seokjin and Minhyu's pursuit of Mayla becomes fierce. A sneaky Seokjin thwarts Minhyus' plans.

4.  Art of a Bleeding Heart: Chapters:  18-25

 .The content of the gift box had Taehyung troubled. Taehyung is unsure about starting an official relationship with Dilraba. Cha-Young is struggling, but a surprise intervention brings a little light into her life. Cha-Young made a bold career move, but the higher-ups put a spanner in her wheel of change. Taehyung spent time with his Bangtan club. Dilraba suggests a getaway. Taehyung is puzzled by Dilrabas's frantic behaviour.  Taehyung is suspicious about Jimin and his parents' behaviour around him.  Dilraba asked Taehyung if he had a romantic relationship with anyone prior to the memory loss. Cha-young gets asked on a date by a national celebrity, which shocks her friends. It seems that happiness is in Cha-Young's cards. Cha-Youngs tumour brought more concern, but Cha-Young decided to enjoy the remaining months of health. Tiny Butterfly's birth is near to all the parties' excitement. Taehyungs parents made an unprecedented trip to Denmark. Cha-young got a very romantic proposal that had her in tears. Pregnancy complication arises, and Cha-Young is rushed to the ER.

5. Lost in the Maze- Chapters 24–25

. A friend asks for forgiveness. Jenna feels guilty and avoids Jungkook's calls. The Mandate Dinner goes wrong for a family. Eunjin sees her past and has a mental breakdown. Jungkook confronts Jenna and uses something embarrassing to blackmail her. An old flame returns to Mr. Lee Jung-suk's life. Is Jungkook behind it? Eunjin feels at her lowest and reveals a family secret. Jenna escapes to Taiwan to see her family. Jungkook sets a wedding date under pressure from his mother. Jenna gets devastating news and isolates herself. Someone unexpectedly shows up at her apartment door.

6. Fly like Flower Petals- Chapters:  23-30

 Another thing on Frosty's bucket list brings her a lot of joy. Celine and Namjoon find closure in their relationship. Namjoon secretly invites Frosty to go to Phuket with him. Something important happens that changes the course of Frosty and Namjoon's relationship. Shancai declares her interest in Namjoon. Did Namjoon spend the night with Shancai? Frosty discovers the arranged marriage and is devastated. Frosty goes missing. Namjoon searches for Frosty around the city. Frosty finds herself late at night with two guys at the bus stop. Namjoon finds her upset and takes her home. Frosty sleeps at Namjoon's place but sneaks out. Frosty and Chiji see the newly engaged couple, and she breaks down. Depression affects Frosty's mental health, leading her to do something extreme. Frosty lies to her grandmother and leaves Seoul earlier without her mother's knowledge.