⍟⍨𝓐𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓢𝓽𝓻𝓪𝔀𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓻𝔂1𝓭⍨⍟

Hey, Sparkles! 

I've designated this spot for all your burning questions—well, almost all. Let's keep it PG and avoid digging into the secret agent stuff like my first language, age, race, or country of origin. 

Some of you might be Sherlock-level detectives, but a little mystery keeps life interesting, right? I'm here to chat with everyone, breaking through language barriers, ignoring race, and casually enjoying every custom. 

So, fire away with your non-spy-worthy inquiries! Let's keep the laughs rolling and the mystery intact. 

Here are the first...feel free to ask me about my favourites...

I started on this platform in 2013 as an avid reader of 1Direction fanfics, Twilight, and Harry Potter fics. 

So, confession time: I hibernated on this account from 2015 to 2019. I forgot my account details, and it was like my poor profile was stuck in a digital nap. But fear not, folks! I finally woke up and retrieved it in the middle of 2019. It was like my account went through its little tech siesta, but now it's back and ready for the social media overload! 😅✨🤣🤣)

Writing Journey: Back in August 2020, I was hit with a wild dare by @Feathered-quill to write a fanfic about BTS - Taehyung, a band totally off my radar. I was deep into the 1D fandom until their "millennium-year hiatus," and I swore off boy groups altogether. The challenge was accepted! Fast forward, and here I am, a die-hard ARMY for a Korean band whose language I can't speak. Life has a way of throwing you K-pop curveballs! I mean, I wrote 21 fanfics thus far---crazy!

Pen name: @Strawberry1d   ( Ruelle Sparks) 

Followers thus far : 1.45k

Works Published: 21 BTS-centred books and 1 TXT book. Platforms ( Wattpad, Quotev)

My fans/ readers:  Sparkles ( you spark up my day with your loving support)

My favourite foods: hot chicken biryani, curries, seafood pasta, lobster, BBQ-ing, and sushi.

Favourite fruit: Strawberries, Blackberries, Cherries and  Dragon fruit ( with white flesh)

Favourite snack: all types of potato chips, but only (salt and vinegar flavour), and gummy sweets.

Favourite drink: Coke, Cordials mixed with Lemonade, Sprite  ( I don't drink alcohol) 

Favourite clothes: cute dresses, pantsuits for formal days, denim jeans, and sneakers. Pj's

Favourite genres to write: Romance, Chicklit ( I tried paranormal and historical fanfic stories), Fanfictions

Favourite themes:  heartbreak, sweet rom-com, first love, angst, forgiveness, and redemption.

Favorite KPOP fandoms: Mainly BTS Army,  Blackpink, New Jeans (New), TXT

Favourite actor: Denzel Washington

Favorite actress: Meryl Streep

Favourite comedians: Eddy Murphy and Adam Sandler

Favorite author: JK Rowlings' ingenuity in her 'world-building'

Favorite book genres to read: Fantasy, Romance ( not excessive erotism),  Spiritual

Favorite movie and series genres: Rom-coms, Kdramas. C-dramas, especially their college and historical genres, comedies without excessive cursing. Hates:  War epic dramas,  recessive violent crime and all types of abuse movie types.

Favourite books: self-help and motivational books, The Wisdom Principles of the Bible

My favourite pastime : reading and meditating on spiritual themes.

Favourite traits in people: kindness, humility, accommodating, loving and generous

My least favourite traits in people are backstabbing, insecurity in leadership, shallow people,  immoral speech, cruel attitude and speech, greed for money and popularity, and excessive party spirit.

Favourite places I would still love to visit: France, South Korea, Maldives, Malta, Denmark and India.

Favourite questions to ponder on: How does heaven look? Will people still be content if they accomplish their ultimate dream? 

My'most' favourite book I've written is Sweet Night (because it is my baby who introduced me to the world of the author).

My favourite villains to write about are Dove from Daydream and Dylan from Sweet Night.

My favorite protagonists that have 100% of my characteristics:  Akira from Daydream ( her deep introversion and sassiness with siblings) and Yunru from Sweet Night ( her petiteness and forgiving spirit), and I wish I was as cute as her...😭

My favourite characters (protagonists 100% opposite to my personality) are Noemie from Je'taime, Imbecile, and Vincenza from Fly  like Flower Petals - she has no bridle in her mouth. 

My favourite books I wish my Sparkles could give a try and read or vote:  Alchemy of Souls: The Lost Relic and Hidden in the OASIS.

If I had to time travel into a book/movie:  Harry Potter, but seriously, who wouldn't want a magical wand to tidy up the mess and wash those dishes or deal with those persistent 'flirty boys' impaling them against the wall overnight? And don't get me started on Twilight—let's say, stopping Jacob from imprinting on a baby, talk about awkward! As for the Bible, imagine strolling through a living aquarium when Moses parted the Red Sea. I'd take a peek at those sharks without worrying about the world!

.