Chapter 4: Aftermath

She ran out the house crying. She went into her car and locked her door. She saw Leela and Luke coming out the house.
She's wearing his shirt
She didn't want to hear an explanation. She saw clearly what happened, she didn't need his version. She reversed out his driveway and drove back to her house
While driving she suddenly burst into laughter. She couldn't stop. She realised she didn't even care about Luke's betrayal, yeah it hurt but she felt that Leelas betrayal hurt more. She always knew she didn't love Luke but she loved Leela and she lied and betrayed her.
It made sense she had also gotten a bit distant around grandpa dying but she thought she was just grieving like her. It made sense how Luke got his deposit so quickly
She was with him
She shook her head. She couldn't get the image out of her head. She remembered Leelas eyes looking at her in shock but behind her shock she felt nothing. She didn't look sorry.
Tears started streaming down her face again. She was surprised she got home without causing an accident.

I have to go and see Harvey
How could she. She had been so rude to him. Lahna ran upstairs to her brother's room. As she went in Harvey looked at her concerned.
"What's wrong?; are you hurt?; who hurt you?; are you ok?"
She just looked at him and sobbed in his chest. He relaxed under her and gave her a hug back.
"It's ok, it's ok" he said lightly cradling her.
"Luke cheated on me with Leela" she whispered not even wanting to say their names.
She felt Harvey's body tense under her. While Harvey was a sweet person when he got angry he could get really aggressive. He had always been protective of her she did find it annoying but at times like this he was the only safety net she had.
"WHAT!" He said trying to control himself. "I'll destroy everything he wants, his dream house, job and..." he paused " are you sure it was Leela"
She looked at him and slightly nodded.

Letting go of her Harvey sat back down.
"I'm shocked she's your best friend, your cousin why would she do this?"
Was my best friend
"I don't know I just ran out I didn't want to stay in that house a second later" she said sitting next to him
"I'm sorry Harvey I shouldn't have shouted at you like that, I made you feel horrible ever since I've wanted to apologise but I just couldn't"
He smiles gently "you never have to apologise you are my sister and I'm sorry I shouldn't have said the things I said. The funeral, the news and drinks just fucked with me a bit, I'm sorry"

They hugged it out and sat awkwardly next too each other

Harvey said "what do you want me to do about Luke" pulling out his phone
Lehna knew exactly who she was calling. Leo and Noah
"Oh god please don't do anything I don't care I didn't really lov..."
Too late he was ranting to Leo and Noah about the news she could hear their voices raising on the other side.
She snatched the phone out of his hand. "If you do anything I'll come over and slap you both silly don't do anything"
"Fine" they both said as a chorus. "But there is something you can do" she said. "The money he has for the deposit is from Leela you need to get that back it was probably the company's money but he doesn't deserve it"
"It's already done" she heard Noah said.
"If Leo's drunk don't take him" she said. He would just start a fight. She didn't want to hear from Luke ever again not even for a lawsuit on assault even though she wanted to punch him in the face but she would leave him be. He would get what he deserves.

Harvey for the phone back to tell the about Leela. She shook her head. No one needed know. Her and Leela would sort it on their own. Luke must have manipulated her into liking him for the money. Luke asked her but she said she  would think about it but a few weeks later he has the money for it. She didn't really doubt it but he could have got with Leela for the money.
She's not a baby she has free will