Her past.

I am not ordinary.

My mother, who is a well known countess, would always say that I am a disgrace to our family and I must say that she is indeed right.

My abnormality is not suited for a daughter of a countess. A noble should have an above average looks as well as manners. I failed to have 'an above average' looks and that made my mother look at me with plain disgust.

With all these thoughts running inside my brain, I can't help but reminisce the past I've been trying to conceal within me.

"Mother, what are these red circles on my forehead?" I asked my mom who was busy putting make-up on her face. This is the first time I have ever seen these tiny circles.

I waited for her to finish what she is doing then she averted her gaze at me. Her eyes widen of shock. It's as if she saw a really disgusting bug.
"Sweetie, This quite disgusting but can I take a closer look at those?"

"Uhm, of course mother." She carefully touch a side of my forehead and run her finger on it. She's very careful not to touch one of those. "Sweetie, how on earth did you get these 'things'?" Her tone changed while emphasising the word "things" with pure disgust. You can clearly sense the feelings she wanted to convey: disgust, humiliation, pity.

I look down feeling really ashamed. My confidence as a lady broke down. "I don't know mother. When I woke up I saw these red circles"
I pointed the circles on my forehead using my index finger.
"We need to see a doctor immediately. This is a shame, Marie! I hope these will be taken care of. I don't know what would I do to you if this is something that will bring shame to our family." I held back the tears. This isn't the time to be crying.
I sighed as I looked at the mirror at the right side the room. I raised my hand to try touching the circles but I couldn't bring myself to touch it.

~*~

"This is a rare case of hormonal breakdown, ma'am. This can infect others if they directly touched it. I'm afraid but as of now, we don't have any treatment for this. " The dermatologist sighed and stared at me with pity knowing that as a daughter of a nobleman, I should never have any skin disorders.

My mother looked me with disgust and annoyance. She turned her back from me as we exit the place. I quietly followed her back to the carriage. None of us spoke the entire time and I needed to wear a cloth that would hide my face.
I sighed with relief when the manor is appearing to my sight.

My mom ignored me for the whole day. She acted as if I'm a scum. It hurts being treated like you no longer exists. As for me, I stayed at my room all the time. I have never been called for dinner or anything. Someone just knocks on my door and when I open it there's a food on the floor. Not even waiting for me to come out.

I waste my time by reading book or looking outside the window.
On the next day, I was in deep slumber but someone keeps on knocking and knocking on my door. I lazily stood up from my bed to open the door.
" Yes? " I yawned as I keep on rubbing my eyes. It's one of our maids.
" Miss, your mother has ordered you to pack your things and stay at the vacant room in the west wing. " I stared at her. Why did she call me 'miss' and not 'young mistress'? And why is my mother telling me to pack my things?  Also, as far as I remember the only vacant room in the west wing  was a former maids quarter room.
" She also said that you must hurry because at exactly 9:00 am a guest will come. " It took me several minutes to process everything.

Then it hits me. She was abondoning me. I couldn't think straight. Before I could even ask a question, Serina walked away.
I stared at the clock from my room, it's 8:28 in the morning. As soon as I closed the door, the tears that wanted to roll down since yesterday, race down from my eyes.

------------

Wieeh! Good day to all of you! Thank you so much for reading my Black Butler Fanfiction story. I really do appreciate it. Please keep on supporting it 'till the very last chapter of this book.