IV

After the Earl left, I got tired of dancing and associating with people, I need to leave early or else someone might get suspicious and the little transformation I've made will wear out after 2 hours. It's been already an hour and a half.

I called out for Jace who's working in the kitchen. I told her that I will leave early because I'm already tired. I also said sorry because I won't be able to wait for her. She just nodded and smiled. There are tiny droplets of sweat surrounding her forehead.

She's obviously very busy because there are 2 maids who are on a leave. I feel bad for disturbing her.

I'm on my way to my room when I suddenly felt a tight knot inside my stomach. The bad feeling is growing and it's getting worse. I clutched my stomach and chest, I feel so uncomfortable.

Good thing that I'm already on the west wing, another minute and I've found my room.

I reached for my bed. There's noise coming from the bed as I sat on it. A not very loud noise but it's still noise and I hate noise.

The weird feeling is growing stronger. It's as if I'm worried about something I don't know. " Argh. I hate this. " This feeling is new to me. Thunder and lightning started forming outside. I didn't wait for a long time before it started raining heavily. I used to love rain but why am I not feeling any better? In fact, it's getting worse. Lightning keeps on striking, very loud noise coming from the outside. There are also noise coming from the horses, guests are quickly leaving.

I need to do something about this, I closed my eyes and inhaled and exhaled slowly and suddenly and without any warning a picture of Ciel together with Vincent beside a woman, her face is all blurry and a dog popped inside my head. It's a family picture. It's getting burned! What's happening? I'm not thinking of this! It's like a film that keeps on moving without my consent.

I harshly opened my eyes. Something is bad happening to Ciel! I need to go to him but don't even know where the Phantomhive manor is! Desperation is growing deep within me. I need to hurry!

I smell something burning..

It's not coming from the kitchen or even the house because if it is, I would be able to hear maids rushing to where the fire is but I can't be wrong. This is the smell of burning. I opened the window inside my room even though it's raining, I don't care! I sniffed around. I can't go outside using my door. I once again looked outside, I gulped. I'm on the 5th floor.

If I jumped, I won't die. I've heard people jumping from 10th floor and the worst condition they can go through aside from death is being on a comatose.

I'm not afraid of heights. I'm not. I'm not!

I stopped thinking and jumped straightaway. I need to hurry or else I won't make it. The cold wind is slapping my whole body, rain drops are harshly falling down to my body. I shut my eyes as hard as I could and hugged myself.

I won't die from this.

A while later, I can't feel the strong gust of wind anymore. It's like everything calmed down. I slowly opened my eyes, scared to see if how I will land. Then my jaw dropped. I'm only a few inches on the ground! I'm not falling anymore! In fact, I'm floating!

There's no time thinking, I hurriedly stand up and ran to the fire based on my nose. Light coming from the old street lights are the only source of light and heat from the cold street. It's still so cold even though it's mid april. The dress that I'm wearing is so annoying. I grabbed an edge of it then ripped it until it's above my knees. Cold air brushed my bare legs and if someone saw me like this, they'll surely create a scene. The corset is tight as hell and very inconvenient in terms of running. I should've changed my clothing first but what can I do? Panic overcame me.

I might freeze to death even before I arrived from where the fire is. It's raining cats and dogs but according to the smell of burning, the fire is strong, so strong to the point that the heavy rain can't finish it.

The smell of burning is getting stronger, it means that I'm getting closer. It's also getting warmer even though it's still raining. I'm now drenched in water. It didn't took me long before I saw a very large gate. I looked inside and a wide lawn welcomed me. The rain is not as strong as earlier. The smell of wet grass filled my nose. My eyes wander around and beside the gate I saw a sign that says 'Phantomhive'. I looked closer inside and there I saw.

A mansion burning..

-----------

Okieee! I'm back! I'll keep on updating. Sorry because I haven't updated in a while. I missed you my dear readers :'(

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT DOWN BELOW AND PRESS THAT LITTLE STAR OR ELSE I WILL KILL CIEL. LOL JK  JK JK.

PS. I'M NOT MAD.
PPS. I love Cute Ciel y'know!
You can message me anytime, we could be friends. ;*

Lovelots minna!