💎030💎

Ella knew how she was trying to make it work with Jamie. They were having a baby together. And Ella wanted to give her baby the best possible life.

She knew that there was a lot of tension between the Tate's and Dingle's. But she couldn't help but feel like it was all stupid. And she somehow felt the need to make it all seem okay.

She didn't care about herself. She could handle the tension. She didn't care. But she didn't want it for her baby. Knowing that a hostile environment wasn't what she wanted for the baby.

It wasn't easy at all. And she and Jamie had been spending a lot of time together. Part of her was feeling like they had a connection there. And it was something she didn't know if she wanted or needed.

But she was glad. She knew they had their baby which gave her hope that she could make it work with him. Despite all the differences between them.

Ella knew that the only support she had was from Charlee. Ella knew Charlee wanted her best friend to be happy. She knew that things weren't easy.

all she knew was that something was there between her and Jamie. And she wanted to explore it more.

Morning came and she was sitting in bed with Charlee. She saw her best friend who looked to her and smiled. "Sleep okay?" She asked.

Ella nodded. "Yeah. Your bed is way too comfy."

"I know. It's why I don't get out of it most of the time," Charlee said as she yawned. "You okay?"

Ella nodded and smiled. "Yeah I'm good. I just... I don't know. I want to make it work. For the baby. But there's so much tension and hatred with both our families. I don't see how it would work."

Charlee smiled. "Mum likes you. So that's a plus."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Keeps asking me when I'm going to bring home a nice respectable man," Charlee said as she grinned.

***
Ella walked through the village. She saw Charity who walked over to her. "You didn't come home."

"No I stayed with Charlee. We went for dinner and I crashed there. I didn't drink if that's what you think," she said.

Charity rolled her eyes. She smiled to her. "I know. Are you okay?" She asked.

"I'm fine. I'm pregnant. And I'm okay. I want to make it work. So in order for that to happen, you need to let go of the stupid feud you have with the Tate's. For the baby's sake."

"Babe. That's not easy. There's too much hatred there."

"I don't care. sort it out. I won't have my baby in a hostile environment," Ella said as she carried on walking.

***
Jamie opened the door and saw Ella. He looked to her and smiled. "Hey. Didn't think I'd see you today. You've been with Charlee?" He asked.

Ella nodded. She smiled and walked inside. "I know it's not easy at all. I know things are rocky. But I want us to be okay. I want to make it work with you."

Jamie tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and smiled. "I want that too," he said as he kissed her lips.

But with things tense with their families, could they overcome it all and make it work?