💎03💎

Ella was annoyed. She was annoyed over how she was back at butlers farm and living with Cain and moira. She loved her father but she was annoyed and felt as if charity had palmed her off and was annoyed. She didn't like living up on the farm it was away from everything and everyone. Ella walked into the kitchen and looked to see Cain and moira who stood talking and turned to face Ella "don't mind me, it's like I am not here" Ella said as Cain looked to her and sighed "Ella, I know hat your not happy to be here but it's for the best. Your mum has noah and moose as well as you and you need all her attention and she can't give it to you, that's why you are here" Cain said as she looked to him and rolled her eyes "you sound like you care" she spat as he looked to her and frowned.

He walked over to her and smiled as he placed a hand on her arm and smiled "of course I care, I'm your dad" he said as she rolled her eyes "your never there why start now" Ella said as he sighed and looked to her "I know I haven't been the best father but I want to. I want to be there for you don't push me away" Cain said as Ella looked to him and rolled her eyes. She was annoyed "whatever" "no, not whatever I am your father and there is rules here and you will respect them and me and I get I haven't been there in the past for you but I am now, go and get dressed I'm going to drive you to school" Cain said as Ella looked to him and glared as she walked off and got dressed.

***

Later that day, Ella skipped school as she got back to the village and looked to see joe as he stood standing by his car. She walked over to him and smirked "you wouldn't be stalking my sister again would you" she asked as he looked to her and smiled "no, I'm over her. I'm waiting for graham. I'm pretty sure your meant to be at school" he said as she looked to him and shrugged "so? I got bored Nessie's it's not like my parents wound notice" she said as joe looked to her and smiled "your amazing Ella, don't let them get to you" he said as he placed a hand on her cheek and leant in and kissed her.

Ella smirked as she got back to home farm with joe. She pulled him close as they kissed. They started to strip off as he pulled her towards his bedroom as he pushed her onto the bed and climbed on top of her. He ran a hand up her thigh and smirked "are you sure" he asked as he looked to her and smirked "it's not my first time don't worry" she said as he smirked before he pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her.

***

Later that day, Ella sat in the back of the woolpack ad charity walked in. She jumped as she saw Ella "what are you doing here" she asked as Ella looked to her and rolled her eyes "this is my home before you kicked me out" "I didn't kick you out" she said as Ella looked to her and nodded "but you gave up on me, your my mother and you gave up on me. What have I done to deserve that" "Ella" charity said as Ella moved away from her and sighed "don't worry, I gave up on me too" Ella said as she walked off but could anyone help Ella before she went on a downward spiral?