💎05💎

Ella sighed to herself as she woke up to the sound of yelling. She ran a hand through her hair and sighed as she got dressed. Ella walked through the house and sighed as she saw charity who was arguing with moira. She looked to them and rolled her eyes "Ella doesn't want to see you" moira said "I don't care, she is my daughter and we need to talk. Come on you with me" charity said as Ella looked to her and rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms over her chest and sighed "I have school" she said "since when have you cared, and if you are that bothered then I'll drive you to school" charity said as Ella looked to her and rolled her eyes "oh just great, a road trip I can't wait" Ella said sarcastically as she grabbed her coat and bag and walked off. She walked out of the cottage and sighed "come on" charity said as Ella turned to face her and sighed

"What, what is it" "we need to talk, we need to talk over you and joe tate" charity said as Ella looked to her and rolled her eyes and sighed "what about it, it's my decision and I can see anyone that I want" she said "not him, don't you see it Ella, he is trying to get onto your head and wants to hurt you and use you, like he did with Debbie" charity said as Ella looked looked to her and rolled her eyes "I am not Debbie okay, just leave it" Ella said "I am your mother and you will do as I tell you and now I know about you and joe I think I need you home where I can keep an eye on you" "home? That's a joke right, where's that. You were never there for me so what's the point" Ella spat as she stormed off.

***

Ella sighed to herself as she skipped school and got to home farm. She was looking for Charlee as she saw joe who looked to her and smiled "are you okay?" Joe asked as she looked to him and nodded "yeah I guess, it's just a mess" she said as he looked to her and smiled. He walked over to her and hugged her "it's going to be okay" he said as she looked to him and smiled as he leant in and kissed her. Ella wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back as he lifted her up into the pool table. She undid his belt and pulled him close as he pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her.

The door to the room opened as Charlee and Kim walked in looking to joe and Ella shocked "let's go mum I think they have something to finish" Charlee said as she looked to Ella and smirked as they walked off. Joe looked to Ella as they both stared to laugh as he pulled out of her "rain check maybe" she said as he looked to her and nodded.

***

Ella sat at the cricket pavilion getting drunk as Charlee sat next to her and smiled "are you okay?" Charlee asked as Ella nodded "I had a fight with my mum, she thinks my dad isn't looking after me and now she wants me back and I feel as if I'm going back and worth" she said as Charlee smiled as she took the bottle of vodka and took a drink from it. "It will be okay" Charlee said as she saw Ella who lay passed out and frowned "Ella, Ella wake up" Charlee said as she saw an empty packet beside her and frowned asking herself just what did Ella take?