💎014💎

Ella couldn't stop thinking over what was going on with Jamie. She knew it was still fresh after all that happened with Joe and how he had broke her heart and left with her own sister and it was hard.

Ella knew that she and Jamie had only talked a few times and she knew it was odd, she knew it wasn't like Joe and she knew that she felt something and it scared her. Ella knew that the last thing she wanted was a new relationship and she knew it wasn't just that.

He was married with a kid and he was her best friends older brother and charlee had already warned Ella to stay away from Jamie for her own good but Ella knew what she was like.

She was a dingle and she never listened. Ella walked into the kitchen and smiled as she saw charity

"you look better how are you feeling?" Charity asked

"better I guess, other than the fact I'll have kidney problems for the rest of my life, I shouldn't of taken those drugs and I don't know why I did" Ella said as charity smiled

"you were protecting Sarah in a way but it will be okay I promise" charity said as she wrapped an arm around Ella and pulled her into a hug

***
Ella walked into home farm. She saw Charlee walking downstairs. Graham behind her. Ella smirked. "You dark horse."

Charlee rolled her eyes and winked. Graham walked out the house. "You okay?" She asked as she looked at her.

Ella nodded. "Yeah. My head is just a mess right now. That's all. Everything that's happened with Joe."

"He's an asshole."

"Yeah. I know. What was that anyway? You and Graham?" Ella asked as she looked at her.

Charlee shrugged. "It was sex. Didn't mean anything to either of us," she said as she looked at her. "My brother was asking about you."

Ella perked up. She looked her best friend. "Really?"

"Yeah. He said he found you interesting. I don't know what that means. But that's that. I told you to be careful with him. Please," Charlee said.

Ella smiled and nodded. "I will. Don't worry. No man is ever going to hurt me."

***
Ella was walking through the village. She wasn't paying attention to where she was going when she bumped into someone.

She looked up to see Jamie. "Sorry. My head was in the clouds."

"That's okay. Are you okay?" Jamie asked as he looked at her and smiled. "Your eyes. They're pretty."

Ella smiled slightly and nodded. "Thanks. Charlee tells me you were asking about me. What did you want to know?"

Jamie shrugged. "If you were free for a drink and some food one night. Nothing too heavy. Just food and a drink."

Ella winked. "I may be able to find you some time in my diary. Busy girl you know," she said as she went to walk off. She turned back to Jamie. "How does Friday suit?"

Jamie nodded. "That's fine."

Ella walked off and smirked to herself. But could she stop herself from falling for another Tate?