[24]Loving Aniska

Shubman's POV:
I thought for a while and I decided what is right RN. Staying far from everything.

Recappp

Shubman's POV:
The next day... In college.

I just arrived to college. My eyes in search of Aniska, we were walking in our corridors.

I usually see Aniska either beside lockers or walking to her class but today I couldn't see her.

We just watched Deepika pass by alone.

"Deepikaaaa", Rohan appealed. "Hmm?", she asked as her tone clearly manifested arrogance.

"Is Aniska not coming today?", Harsh asked. "No, why does it bother you", she replied a bit rudely.

"Can you stop being rude", Rohan said moving forward as I stopped him by putting my hand in between.

"Yes exactly I should be the one who shouldn't be rude, right?", she said with utter most sarcasm.

God why do I have to struggle so much in this fights. You know I love her, then WHYYYYYY.

I screamed in my mind and went forward and asked Deepika, "Please why isn't Aniska coming today", I asked, stressed.

"Does it bother you", she asked giving me a glare. "Yes it does cuz he..", Harsh said as I didn't let him speak forward.

"She is not well, Bhaiya told she is having high fever", she said and left without hearing us any forward.

"Wait is it because what happened yesterday", I mumbled under my breath.

"What did you do yesterday", Rohan asked with wide eyes and I know what he is thinking.

"You...", I said rising mt fist. "did you guys forget she has anxiety", I added.

"So what", Harsh asked. I narrated them what happened yesterday and continued, "Anxiety in such situations sometimes can trigger illness", I said explaining.

"Fuck it's all due to me", said running my hand through my hair. "It's alright, you can go meet her once", Rohan said.

"I don't want to meet or talk to her I just wanted to see her for that one last time sitting beside me", I said as a sharp curse slipped my lips.

"Especially not in that weak condition, when her eyes are no that bright as they always are.", I said.

"Its alright just go meet her once we will come with you and provide you with courage to talk to Sravan Bhaiya", Harsh said and both smiled at me.

Why wouldn't they they are surely seeing a totally changed me after I have learnt loving,

Loving Aniska.

I nodded but yet I was scared.

What if Bhaiya didn't like our visit. What of she didn't like our visit.

What if she already told bhaiya what happened yesterday. Shittttt

You have messed up Shubman.

(Skip to night... All three of them visited Ansika)

I knocked on the door as the door within minutes opened revealing Sravan Bhaiya.

We saw his face instantly turning melancholic and a tension manifest on his face.

"Can we get in", Rohan asked politely. "Yeah come in", Bhaiya said and showed us the way to their couch.

We sat there as Bhaiya turned to kitchen.

"You can do it Shubman. You know Bhaiya is really calm of if he won't like you going to meet her he will straight forward say no.

But he won't beat the shit out of you", Rohan said in one breath and pushed me from the couch.

I adjusted my shirt as Bhaiya looked at us and how brutally I was pushed.

"Bhaiya actually I once wanted to meet Aniska, pls don't say no plsssssssss.

Just once one last time...", I said backing up expecting a punch on my face.

But something quite different happened.

Author's note:
Yayyyyy!!! We reached 1K reads. A ecstasic milestone. Thank you and Love you.

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed.

Bye bye. Peace out!!