Chapter 24

Wedding planning has been great and intense. I love Vic and I'm excited that we're getting married. He's the love of my life. I can't imagine my life without him. 

  "I love this venue. It's perfect." Vic tells me as we walk around. 

  "It is. Let's find out if we can afford it." I state. I love this place. It really is perfect for what we want. 

  Vic knocks on the door. "Come on in." They state. 

  We come inside. "This venue is perfect." I state. 

  "It is perfect. I want it for our wedding." Vic says. The owner goes over the details for how much it would be. Vic and I walk out to go to our next appointment. 

  "I want it. It's in our budget." I say. 

  "I do too. So we are going to that one?" He asks me. 

  "If you want. We are looking at other venues. Do you want to make a decision later?" I ask him. 

  "Yeah let's look at more than decide." He agrees as we get in the car. 

  We look at some more wedding venues before going home for the day. I honestly have no clue if we'll be on the same page. I love Vic and I want to spend the rest of my life with him. He is my best friend. We can talk about anything and everything with each other. I love him more than anything else in the world. We are each other's soul mate. 

  "You alright?" Vic asks me, putting his head on my shoulder. 

  "I'm perfectly fine. I was just in my head for a few minutes there." I state. 

  "I'm here if you need anything." He states. 

  "I know. Its nothing to worry about."  I say. "We have to decide on a wedding venue." 

  "We do." He agrees. "I really loved the first one we went to." 

  I smile at him. "You really loved that one out of all of them?" I ask. 

  "Yes it was my favorite one. Was it not yours?" He asks. 

  "I loved all of the ones that we saw. The first one does fit what we both want." I agree. 

  "So that's decided then?" He asks. 

  I nod. "It is decided. Should we move onto the next thing?" 

  "Yes we should. I don't want to stress you too much though." He states. 

  "This isn't stressful for me. I like planning our wedding with you." I say, kissing him on the forehead.