1 - Kim

Friday, 24th of November, 6:37pm

The plane had landed as it reached the airport in Bangkok, driving slowly over to its parking spot. I sat completely motionless, staring out of the window at the Suvarnabhumi Airport, which was famous for being breathtakingly beautiful. To be honest, now in the evening when the sun is slowly setting and the lights of this place start to light up, it does look very stunning. It took me a while to realize that the plane had come to a halt, seeing that I was still admiring the beauty of the airport and the Bangkok city skyline. I couldn't imagine that the Suvarnabhumi Airport looked good during the day when all its lights were shut off but at least I got to see this in the evening.
When it was finally time, I squeezed myself into the row of people, getting out of the plane. I never liked crowded places, unless I was on the racetrack, it's never bothered me there. Maybe because I wasn't in the crowd. The moving of the line was slow and I thought at this speed, I'm not gonna make it home until the next morning. Home. I've just arrived in Bangkok and I was already missing my hometown, Icheon. It was a beautiful small-town in Gyeonggi Province. Thinking about it so much made me homesick already. But I told myself to cut it out, I was here for a fresh start, in racing as well as in other matters. I needed to leave the past behind and the new place in Red Racing seemed perfect for that.
Finally, the line had moved out of the plane, I was now walking through the astonishing airport, on my way to the treadmill. There were still a lot of people but at least not in such a small and thin space like the passage between the seats of the plane. Being someone who can't sleep during car rides or plane flights, a small yawn escaped my mouth, my walking kinda slowed down. Even tho the flight wasn't that long, I've been so caught up in packing all the last bits of my stuff and getting everything for the moving arranged that I barely slept.
I reached the treadmill soon enough, watching all the luggage pass me by and being picked up by their owner. After what felt like an eternity, my suitcase came by on the black treadmill. I picked it up and made sure in my head that I wasn't waiting for anything else before starting to walk. Check out was so much less stressful than check in, it's almost a relief. As I made my way to the parking lot outside the airport, the cold evening breeze was welcomed by me gladly. I didn't realize it until now how warm it was in that airport. For a few minutes I walked around the parking lot, disorientated. It was huge and wasn't helping with finding the car I've bought. Soon tho, I found the black Mansory Vivere Bugatti Veyron standing alone in a parking spot. I unlocked the car with the keys and opened the trunk lid. I packed all my stuff inside, trying to make it fit someway. When I finally managed that, I slammed the trunk lid shut and went to the front of the car, getting in on the drivers seat, obviously. I started the engine, letting it roar up like a sore lion. I liked the sound engine made, it's what gotten me into racing in the first place. I typed into the little screen that the car had, setting the navigation to lead me the way to my new house. I drove out of the parking lot, hitting Bangkoks night streets.
After driving a little, I reached the house. It was beautiful. The house was white, the windows were mostly floor to ceiling with a black frame. A part of the terrace was covered by the second floor of the house, a comfy looking couch and some armchairs were placed beneath the covering. From the terrace a pair of white steps lead into the garden, the grass was perfectly trimmed, like someone cut all of it with a pair of scissors. The main entrance was basically a huge window which was tinted so you couldn't look inside. In front of the main entrance, there was also a terrace and the balcony upstairs was like a ceiling to it. On this terrace, there were some plants, making it all look a little more natural, not just modern. I got out of the car, putting all my stuff outside before locking it. I inhaled sharply and held it for a few seconds before exhaling. This is it, my new home. I took my suitcase and my bag, walked up to the door and unlocked it with the keycard. I stepped inside, greeted by a comfy looking living room. There was a fire place, right in front of one of the huge floor to ceiling windows, and in front of the fire place was a huge black couch with some grey and white blankets and pillows on it, looking super comfortable. It was shaped like a corner couch besides that it wasn't standing in a corner. There was a small table standing in front of the couch, it was also black. There was also a small tree standing in the corner next to the fire place but with a safe distance. After taking in the beauty of my new living room, I continued to look around. The kitchen design was quite simple, all the furniture was black and there was a kitchen island with a wooden top. Two small barstools were placed at it, proving the kitchen island as quite the good dining table. Next to the kitchen was the dining room. The table was out of black wood, the chairs looked comfy. The lights were hanging down from the ceiling to lighten the table. Moving forward I walked up the stairs until I reached the second floor. It basically was only my room and some rooms attached to that one. But my bedroom was three times, or more, bigger than my old one. Because it was like really long, almost like a hallway. The bed looked comfy and there was a TV on the wall in front of it. There was also a little shelf right next to the bed and a little further back in the room was a big, white closet. Even further back was an armchair and a couch in front of a small table. Walking back there was the first door, leading out of the huge room. It turned out to be the dressing room. There were some suits already but also the racing suit for Red Racing. I was a little astonished by the fact that I now had a dressing room. After taking a good look at it I walked out again, finding the bathroom just a little bit further. It was probably as big as my old bedroom, which was pretty big for a bathroom. There was one single glass pane in front of the bathtub and was lightened up by a led stripe. The bathroom cabinet was long, having to sinks in it. The mirror was just as long and had led stripes around it. But the room didn't end there, there was a door frame, leading into another room. I couldn't see what was in it so I walked into the mystery room. It turned out to be a fitness room, which got me speechless. There was everything you needed to exercise. 'Wow' I thought 'they really thought about everything'. I remember how much doubt I was in, letting Tony choose the place where I'd stay at, but now all of these doubts were washed away. Stunned, I left the fitness room, wanting to get to bed now.

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

I hope y'all enjoyed the first chapter of my WinnerKim fanfic!! Even tho it was only about Kim settling in, I hope it was still somewhat enjoyable.
I hope you have a great day/night and don't forget to hydrate urself and eat smth :D