4 - Winner

Sunday, 25th November, 8:09am

I rubbed my eyes sleepily. Today, I didn't wake up to the deafening sounds of my alarm, but the sunlight tickling my skin. I yawned and checked the time. I still had lots of time before I was meeting Kim at the gym. I stretched my body as I got out of bed, deciding to take a shower first and then think of how to spend the rest of my morning. I entered the bathroom and locked the door, even tho I lived alone it was a habit to always turn the lock around. I got undressed and stepped into the shower, letting the water run down my back. It was slightly cold so I turned it a little warmer, trying to get the perfect temperature without either freezing or getting burned. After finally finding somewhere in the middle, I applied shampoo to my hair and also covered my bare skin in soap. I wanted it all off, letting my fingers run through my black hair to get all the shampoo out. After finishing the shower, I walked back into my room, having the towel wrapped around my waist. I grabbed some new clothes before returning to the bathroom and getting dressed there. A black shirt and grey black jeans, a black jacket with some parts being yellow and a grey chain. After getting fully dressed I dried my hair properly and brushed my teeth. After putting on my perfume I went into the kitchen to make myself some breakfast. I was in the mood for a smoothie so I grabbed out a few of my favorite fruits. These are kiwi, banana, blueberries and strawberries. I blended them together with ice, pineapple juice and yogurt in my blender until it had a perfect consistence. I poured the smoothie into a glass and put it onto the table. Usually when I drink smoothies for breakfast I don't eat anything or just a small cereal bar with it but today I was really in the mood for porridge. So I made one.
Whenever I eat, I make it myself. I haven't eaten fast food or anything ordered for years. It really helped with being grumpy in the mornings and whenever I cook, I'm in a better mood than I will be the whole day. It's something that truly makes me happy and where I don't have to focus on beating someone. This is just about the food. Nothing else. And if I think about it, it's somewhat calming and relieving not to put up a facade the whole time. To just be myself for the first few hours of the day.
After making my breakfast and eating, I washed the dishes and put everything back into place. It was half past nine so I still had lots of time. I didn't really know what to do now so I decided to sit down on my couch and scroll on my phone a little. Being as bored as I was, I ended up on Kim's insta page again. I scrolled through the pictures once more. Then, my thumb swiped to close to the heart, liking one of his pictures. I jumped into a straightened position and stared at the red heart. "Shit" I thought, my heart raced, feeling like it would jump out of my chest any second. Why did things like this always have to happen to me? But after freaking out for a while I decided that I couldn't do much about it now. It's just that my morning has been ruined.

Sunday, 26th November, 11:50 am

My car rolled into a empty parking spot, I was early. Kim and I agreed to meet at 12 sharp in front of the gym. But I was rather early than late. I got out of my car and let the door fall shut. After locking the car, I made my way to the front entrance. There, to my surprise, was Kim already waiting.
"I thought we agreed on 12?" I asked as I put my hands into my pockets and walked towards the slightly shorter boy. He huffed, a little amusement sounding with it.
"You're here early too." He pointed out and I couldn't say anything against that. So besides continuing the argument, I suggested we should go inside and get ready for our training session. I wanted to see how good he was. So, we got into the locker room and both got dressed, storing our bags in each one locker. I couldn't lie, Kim had quite a good body. Randomly, the Korean boy spoke up, catching me completely off guard.
"By the way, you liked one of my older insta pics, what's that about? Are you snooping on my profile?" He asked, I couldn't tell if there was mockery in his voice or not. I took a deep breath, trying to sound as casual as possible. "Well, the post just popped up on my feed. I thought the place looked cool so I liked it." I took a few steps towards Kim "Why, is that illegal?"
Kim didn't look like he believed me at all but he decided to drop it anyways.We went to the boxing area because it's my regular spot and there's often people I know too. Just like usually, Por and Lamon would be found here as well, with Por teaching the younger guy some tricks. I went over to greet them with Kim following me silently.
"Oh, hey, Winner, Kim. You're here too?" It was Lamon who spotted us first as we approached them and Por nodded at us before greeting me with our handshake that we had.
"Yeah, thought I'd show our new member our usual place to train." I answered, to which Lamon responded with a small nod. Kim hadn't said one word, which Lamon seemed,ed to notice, it's little things like that he took care of.
"So, how'd you like it so far? Not just the gym but Thailand in general." Lamon tried to get Kim to participate in our conversation. Kim, who seemingly preferred being left alone answered in his usual, unbothered manner. "It's nice. I like it." It would sound nice if anyone had said that. But he said it so monotonously that it bothered me a little. But I decided to leave it be. My anger started to grow in the lack of reaction Kim had but I had to focus on training, not what was going on in the pretty head of his.

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Omfg I am so sorry for not updating for so long!!! The last weeks have been literally the most exhausting weeks I've encountered in a while. I had three or more assignments to get done with and a bunch of tests that I had to study for. I really tried to keep writing but due to my packed schedule, I also had problems coming up with ideas. I'll try to update more often from now on. I hope y'all are fine, don't forget to eat and drink.
Hope y'all have an amazing day/night :D.