Chapter 3

Hello I just want to warn you of this chapter being a LEMON chapter so if you are not comfortable with LEMONS/SINFUL/SEXUAL content then skip this chapter once it hits Barry's pov

I hope you enjoy

(EARTH 38)

*National City*

Clark's pov

As Alex was panically asking where Kara was, I walked up to her and gave her a reassuring hug and told her what happened. She took a minute before asking "Will she really be okay on that new Earth with Barry Allen?" Winn then said "Yeah she will, she's with the fastest man on that earth. Besides, she's the strongest woman i've ever met, together they are unstoppable" I then gave a light smile to them both. Alex then asked, still a little panicked "Do you know when she'll be back? Is there any kryptonite on Earth 1?" me and Winn both looked at eachother once again speechless, still unsure of if Kara would be safe on that new earth. Our silence didn't help with Alex's worries, she then asked "DO NEITHER OF YOU KNOW IF SHE IS GOING TO BE IN DANGER ON THAT NEW EARTH??!!!?" I then frantically tried and failed miserably to assure her that Kara will be perfectly safe which only made her panic even more then screamed "WHAT WERE YOU TWO THINKING LETTING HER GO ONTO ANOTHER UNIVERSE WITHOUT KNOWING IF SHE CAN BE HARMED OR HOW LONG SHE WILL BE STUCK THERE??!!!!?! NOW SHE'S STUCK THERE AND THERE'S NOTHING WE CAN DO TO GET HER BACK!!!!"I nervously looked at Winn then back to Alex as she was getting ready to start screaming at us again. It makes me glad thatI wasn't using my super hearing, she then yelled "HONESTLY WHAT ARE WE-" then Winn interrupted her by saying "Alex you need to take a deep breath and calm down, if she gets stuck on Earth 1 then Barry will bring her back the same way he came to and from this earth. If Kara wants to come back Barry will bring her back, besides she is with the fastest man alive on that earth" Winn then gave Alex a reassuring smile and hugged her. She then took a deep breath then let out a sigh, so did I.

(EARTH 1)

*Central City*

Barry's POV

As soon as I super sped Kara and myself to my apartment I turned off my comms and stirpped both mine and her clothes off at lightning speed then I pounced on her while she was on the bed,I then slid my fingers into her clit ten moved them at super speed as I was feeling all around in there making her moan in various variations of delight. I then teased "Is this your first time?~" with a smirk. She then replied nervously while blushing "M-m-maybe it is" then she looked away in shame. I then cupped her head in my hands while kissing her, then said "That's okay, if it makes you feel better it's my first time as well" I then gave her a reassuring smile, then she smiled back at me then kissed me. We then deepened the kiss and then I started to feel her up again allowing her to let out small moans, she then smirked at me and said "So you like to play games huh?~" I was now nervous as soon as she saw my cocky smirk turn into a nervous smile she then swapped the roles around so that way she'd be on top. She then moved down to my cock and she touched the tip of it then slowly slid the finger down then slowly slid her hand up to my temple she then started to lick my cock and started to suck on it like a popsicle. As shes doing this I can't help but to moan and beg her to let me fuck her all while shes smirking and giggling she then teasingly says "Now why should I do that?~" she continued to play and teased me until I couldn't control myself anymore and swapped our positions again at lightning speed with me on top once again then I smacked my mouth on hers, letting our tongues play a little game of twister(hehe tongue twister hehe) while I smashed my dick into her virgina she starts to let out those beautiful moans of hers as I switch from pounding up and down slowly and at lightning speed making her breath heavily and panting and moaning and soon she starts to make wonderful music as she moans out my name. I then slow down a little and pull out enough for her cum to start to drip out I then spread her - like butter on toast as I slide my tongue into her virgina and licking her - tasting it it tastes almost as sweet as her. I then pound my dick back into her at the speed of sound making her moan then she somehow managed to swap our positions once again riding me like a rollercoaster. We both were moaning each other's name loudly as she pulled me up to her and gave me hickeys as I was grabbing her ass and squeezing it hard pulling her closer she then moved her tongue back into my mouth then ran her fingers through my hair. I then moved my hands from her ass to her breasts and molesting them making her moan while our tongues were still entangled.

3rd person's pov

As they continued they eventually reached their climax 4 hours later, but before the 4th hour arrived Cisco opened up a breach into Barry's closet to confirm that they were still going then closed it after hearing their moans.

[STAR Labs]

After Cisco breached back to STAR Labs from Barry's closet he had a look of disbelief and disgust on his face. Caitlin then asked "What's wrong Cisco? Is everything okay?" he then yelled "NO CAITLIN THEY ARE STILL DOING IT FOR ALMOST 4 HOURS NOW AND THAT'S NOT EVEN INCLUDING IF THEY'RE GOING AT SUPER SPEED!!!!!" Caitlin just looked at Cisco a little disappointed in him then she asked "Cisco did you really just breach over there to see if they were still at it?" Cisco then sheepishly said "maybe... LOOK I just got a little worried about Barry, he's been gone for 4 hours now and usually that kind of thing takes at most an hour" Caitlin then shook her head in disappointment then left, which only let Cisco let out a deep sigh.