Full House

Engfa, Charlotte and her parents are all sitting inside Chief Lopez' office that morning. Charlotte's parents arrived and were transported by the Immigration directly to the station.

"Mr. Armstrong, I have reasons to believe that your daughter did not commit suicide. She was killed."

Engfa did not bother to soften the blow. Chief Lopez's eyes grew wide while looking at her in disbelief. Charlotte's parents held each other's hands while looking at her in shock.

"Officer Waraha, please don't make assumptions."

Chief Lopez said while gritting his teeth. She shook her head and gave them a copy of the report from the lab. She looked at Charlotte who gave her a nod.

"This is a report of the water analysis made by the forensic team. It shows that she did not drown in the river but somewhere else."

She said. Charlotte wrapped her arms around her sobbing mother's shoulder.

"Officer."

Chief Lopez interrupted her before standing up from his seat but Engfa looked straight into Mr. Armstrong's eyes and continued.

"I would like to do a re-autopsy, Sir, with your permission."

She said. Chief Lopez's eyes narrowed. He was about to say something but Mr. Armstrong nodded immediately.

"Sure. Do it. My daughter was killed! I want justice!"

He said while his face is turning red. Engfa looked at Chief Lopez with a victorious stare and her flared his nose at her. He is not pleased at all.

"I will not be able to sleep at night knowing that someone killed her and we didn't do anything about this."

Mr. Armstrong continued. Engfa nodded at him and smiled a little.

"Me too. As we speak, the forensic team is already preparing for the re-autopsy. Please excuse me."

Engfa said before throwing another triumphant look at Chief Lopez who is just shaking his head. Charlotte stood up from her seat and looked at her parents.

"You can stay in my apartment for the meantime. I will watch the autopsy."

She said softly to her parents. They nodded before standing up to say goodbye to the Chief. The Chief's face turned as red as a tomato after the three of them left. Engfa is still standing inside when the door closed behind them.

"You stubborn child! Go on then! See where this leads you!"

Chief Lopez said sternly before turning his back on her. Engfa did not answer, she just walked out of the door and went straight to the forensic lab.

"We have a green light."

She told Aoom the moment she saw her. Aoom nodded while scanning through a document in her hand.

"Good. Two doctors from our Korean counterpart will be joining me."

She said before looking at Engfa. Engfa crossed her arms while looking at Aoom teasingly.

"Oh. Dr. Aoom Phingchamrat, asking for help? From imports? I thought I've seen it all."

Engfa said in jest. Aoom just gave her a stern look before shaking her head. Engfa raised her eyebrow.

"Interpol will be joining us too. Just so you know."

She said. Engfa's jaw dropped and Aoom rolled her eyes at her.