Untold

It was a busy night for Engfa. A total of 48 people were carried out of the area and brought to the hospitals and 2 casualties.

It was an even busier night for Charlotte and everyone in the hospital.

It was already noon of the next day when everything started to quiet down and Charlotte finally was able to sit down on the couch inside the doctor's lounge.

"Oh my God, I can't feel my legs anymore."

Charlotte said while leaning her back on the couch like she's about to pass out. Heidi and the others were also there.

"I need atleast 16 hours of sleep after this."

Heidi said before standing up from her seat and stretching her arms. She looked at Charlotte.

"Let's head home together."

She said. Charlotte yawned. Her brain already a little hazy from tiredness. She then nodded and stood up from her seat and like Heidi, stretched her arms upwards before removing her hospital gown and walking to her locker.

"But let's eat first please?"

Charlotte told Heidi who is already standing beside her and putting her coat inside her own locket. Charlotte stashed her hospital coat inside and took her bag. Heidi nodded sluggishly before taking her own bag from her locker.

They walked out of the hospital like two zombies looking for human brains to consume.

"Dr. Austin!"

A familiar voice called out from behind them and Charlotte automatically turned her head. It was Engfa. She looks as bad as the two of them. Heidi stopped when she saw the officer but she did not say anything.

"Lunch?"

Engfa asked before walking towards them. Engfa noticed Heidi and she smiled at her. Heidi forced a smile before looking at Charlotte.

"Hey, you can go have lunch with officer. I'll head home."

Heidi said but Charlotte stopped her. She looked at Engfa meaningfully before speaking.

"I'll just call you when I get home. I'm really tired. Go get some rest too."

Charlotte said and Engfa was fast to get what she meant. Engfa just nodded and bid them farewell before walking away.

"It's fine, Charl. Really."

Heidi said after Engfa was already out of earshot. Charlotte just shook her head and smiled at her.

"I missed hanging out with you. Let's go get lunch together and then head home."

Charlotte said. Heidi just smiled at her and nodded before walking. They ordered take out food and walked to their apartment while talking about the cases from last night's accident.

"I don't think I have ever seen a bone fracture like that!"

Heidi said both in awe and in amazement. Charlotte chuckled a bit before opening their apartment door. They walked in and set the food on the table. They were so consumed by their conversation that they did not realize another person inside of the room.

The other person just sat on the couch in silence while watching them talk to each other.

Heidi and Charlotte continued talking about last night's events while munching on food still unaware of the intruder.

The other person stood up from the couch and walked silently towards them.

"Heidi."

The woman said making Heidi turn her head towards the voice. Her face suddenly turned as white as paper when she recognized her. Charlotte was as shock but it was due to the fact that the woman was able to enter their apartment without them knowing. The woman smiled like a long lost friend at Heidi whose mouth is now slightly opened.