THE DAY WILL COME WHEN YOU WON'T BE

The scene comes in on Vivian's face who's looking down with a broken expression on her face, her eyes red from crying.

Negan: What? Was the joke that bad, Princess?

Vivian slowly lifts her head up, digging her hands into the dirt, her nails digging into the palm of her hand as she glares up at Negan with rage and anger

Vivian: I'm gonna kill you

Negan walks up, a bloody Lucille in his hand dangling it in front of Vivian's face. He kneels down to her level

Negan: What? I didn't quite catch that. You're gonna have to speak up.

Vivian looks right into his eyes, her own eyes shining with tears.

Vivian: Not today.......not tomorrow.......but I'm gonna kill you.

Negan looks at her as he clicks his teeth against his tongue, inhaling sharply.

Negan: Jesus. I like you more and more, Princess. You're the baddest of the bad, aren't you? Shauny.....what did she have?

Shaun: A sword.

Negan: Mh-mm now that's a weapon only fitting a badass like Princess. Shauny's my right hand man. Having one of those is important

Shaun stares at his teary eyed sisters, Maggie and Lyla looks over to him tears falling down their faces. Shaun looks away hiding the pain in his eyes.

Negan: I mean, what do you have left without them? A whole lot of work. Do you have a right hand man, Princess? Maybe one of these fine people still breathing?

Vivian looks away, a lone tear rolls down her face

Negan: Oh. Or did I----

He clicks his tongue. Vivian has her eyes downward clenching her jaw then slowly raises her eyes and stares right into his eyes.

Negan: Damn, you got no fear whatsoever, Princess.

He exhales loudly.

Negan: Sure. Yeah. Give me her daddy's ax.

Shaun walks closer placing the ax into Negan's hand. He wiggles his eyebrows holding the ax up

Negan: Let's see how badass you are with your daddy's ax.

He stands up placing the ax into the waistband of his pants and grabs Vivian by her shirt

Negan: I'll be right back. Maybe Princess will be with me.

Vivian is dragged away from the line up towards the RV.

Negan: If not, well......we can just turn these people inside out, won't we?

He drags Vivian across the ground towards the RV. Rosita, Rick, Carl, and Ian watches Negan throw Vivian inside the door and enters slamming it behind him.

The camera pans down to a large pool of blood soaked into the ground.

RV

Vivian is thrown inside the RV landing on the floor hard. Negan grabs her slamming her against the wall. He drives the ax right into the table.

She watches him sit down in the driver's seat

Negan: Let's go for a ride, Princess

He turns the key and starts the engine. Vivian moves her eyes to the table eyeing the ax then moves her eyes back towards Negan.

Negan: "I'm gonna kill you."

He looks at her in the rearview mirror and chuckles.

Negan: Are you kidding me? Did you see what just happened, what I just did? You just----Your best chance......is to stand up, grab that ax, and drive it through the back of my head. Come on, Princess. You know you want to. See how you do. Keep acting tough. Go ahead. Grab the damn ax.