A CERTAIN DOOM

TOWER

Lyla is running down the hallway throwing a blanket into a room right into Jerry's hands. She bumps into Dianne making her fall down.

Dianne: Watch where you're......Sorry

Lyla: Damn it!

Dianne grabs her arm helping her up to her feet. She takes off running down the hall. She stops and looks into a room though the window where the horde is heard growling from outside.

Liam: I'm scared.

She walks over to Liam, RJ, and Gracie are standing and kneels down in front of them.

Lyla: But we're safe up here.

Gracie: You've seen how many are coming. Lots more then we have.

Lyla: You see these fingers?

She holds up her hand, wiggling her fingers.

Lyla: Together, they make a kick ass weapon.

She clenches her hand into a fist

Lyla: That's who we are. Alexandria. Hilltop. Oceanside. People of the Kingdom.

Grace: Is that enough?

Lyla: I'm not done yet.

She wiggles her thumb.

Grace: Who's that for?

Lyla: The others.

Brian and Kelly are shown running towards the building where Daryl throws open the door

Daryl: Go, go, go!

The trio runs though the door as Daryl goes to close the door but a walker snarls, he grabs it throwing it against the wall as Brian launches a knife into the side of its head. Daryl grabs the door and slams it shut. Walker hands are shown banging on the outside glass.

WOODS

Aaron swings his knife around slicing it across a walker's head. Ahead of him, Alden brings his machete around slicing a whisperer across the face.

He follows Aaron's gaze ahead seeing a small female figure twirling two sickles around in her hands.

ELSEWHERE

A pair of hands are moving away debris pulling out a metal box and opens it pulling out a note, unfolding it showing a letter from Shaun.

The camera pans up revealing Maggie

TOWER

An overhead view of the Tower showing it's completely surrounded by the horde.

STAIRWELL

Lyla: Helping people? That's she said?

Brian and Lyla are in one of the stairwells.

Brian: Yeah that's what she told Viv.

Lyla: If they're like us, I get it

Brian walks past her as they head down the stairs. Brian places homemade explosives down against the wall.

Brian: I just wish they would've told me. I'd have gone with em.

Lyla is tying a line of rope around the metal railing.

Lyla: Only way they would go anywhere is knowing we were here. For Judith, RJ, and Liam. Everyone.

Brian: Just keeping thinking I'm never gonna see them again. Just like everyone else.

Lyla: Well you know how stubborn I am. If you ever got lost, you know I'd come find your pretty ass.

Brian: I know