Chapter-1

The courtroom of hastinapur which witnessed various events of the history now witnessing another one like a silent spectator..... like the obedient slave to its master......

The courtroom of hastinapur which got socked with the tears of women from kashi kanya Amba to the fire born Krishna..... which adorned by the mighty warriors of Aryavartha who were descendants of Bharata...... now bathed in hot blood of the Kurus itself.......

The brave blood of Kuru which now painted the floor of Kuru sabha itself didn't accept it defeat but got imprinted in the soul of the Kuru sabha, like their ancestors......

The figure who occupied on the side of the throne of the king which showed its power and might by its royalty..... have his painful tears like the hot blood on his hand....

The guru of the Kuru princes..... the mighty discipline of Bhargava Rama stood on the side of the throne of the king by bowing his head....... His hands were painted with hot human blood which which till now didn't get rid off from its hotness.....

The throne of the ruler of the mighty kurus is now occupied by a male who is bathed in human blood.... the sword in his hand shined with the blood of Kurus...... his cruel eyes which is red as blood and his shining germ revealed his identity,,,,,,

ASHWATHAMA.......

Son of guru Dron...... king of Northern Panchal.... friend of Dhuryodhan.......

But he was the most mysterious character in the entire epic.........

From childhood he wanted power and recognition...... By befriending Dhuryodhan he secured his position knowing the influence of Dhuryodhan..... He also know his father will go to any extent to protect him and to secure his life..... He know he is the weakness of his father......

But everything changed by the arrival of certain characters in his journey.....

The first among them is the great Gandhivdhari..... the favorite discipline of his father Arjun himself...... He got a place which is his on the heart of his father...... From that day onwards he was jealous of Arjun.... He wanted to eliminate him at any cost.... This was the other reason he befriended Dhuryodhan knowing his hatred towards Pandavas........

he know he cannot defeat Arjun in a face to face battle.... Arjun is equal to two maharathis...... So he decided to use the power of Dhuryodhan as the prince of Hastinapur and his mamashree Shakuni who was more dangerous than a Brahmastra........

He wanted to gain all the trust and belief of Dhuryodhan, but the destiny again cheated him by introducing another character Karna......

That friendship which started as a weapon against the son of Indra...... became deeply rooted..... than any friendships ever existed........

The trust and love that Dhuryodhan have for Karna...... which cannot be expressed by a whole saga or a great poetry.......

Because they were the true friends ever existed........

The pages of history is not enough to imprint the great friendship between the eldest gandhari nandan and the eldest kuntiputra.......

He know karna is not reach to him like that of Arjuna..... So that day onwards he also started to hate the unknown kuruveer.......

But he know he cannot defeat the Arjuna and karna.......

His life get a turning point, when the princess met him.....

He was the one and only person among the kurus who met face to face with the princes of Asur lok..... But he never met the Asur king........

She sowed the seeds of great dreams in him..... to take revenge and prepared him to face anything by her tactics........

He know he have special hatred against the Kurus.... But he never know why the reason behind the princess who wanted to capture the Kuru kingdom.....

He know, if she wanted.... she can defeat the whole army of hastinapur along with all its maharathis together and capture its rule..... Then why she is doing like this..... It was a mystery to him.....

But she prepared him with this brilliant plan.......

He also gathered help from the others who have hatred against the Kurus and the Dwaraka..... By the advice of her, he made friendship with jayadrath and Rukmi..... and prepared them too....

He is the one who gave instructions to Jayadrath to abduct the royal ladies.....

He is the one who gave instruction to Rukmi to attack Dwaraka with the help of Asur army to make vasudev engaged in battle......

He is the one who shot the vishbaan to kill karna when he was busy in lifting the wheel of the chariot...... knowing that was the best opportunity to kill a warrior like karna.....

But unfortunately the pandava mata jumped herself in between them and took that arrow on her.....

He know Arjun and Karna will become mad by the death of rajmata and surely come to avenge for that......

But he also know the boon Jayadrath have......

Only the eldest brother of Pandava can kill him.....

He even wondered regarding the greatest ever secret of the kurus..... the eldest brother of pandavas......

How the asur king is aware about this great secret.......

That one secret that changed the course of the entire epic......

He also wondered who will be the eldest brother of Pandava.... whether he will be a great warrior like his rest of brothers..... who will be he....

The another one which made him wonder is that the great mahamahim of Hastinapur is aware about this secret.....

By gaining his attention another one entered to the courtroom.... Ashwathama averted his gaze to Rukmi who now infront of him.....

"They got escaped...... now they are out of borders....."Rukmi said.....

"don't worry I will arrange the army to find them....."He also added.....

"no need" Ashwathama said and got up from the throne.....

"they are going to come here themselves..... Do you think they will stay quiet after knowing what happened here....."Ashwathama said with an evil smirk.......

"prepare the army..... We are going to witness another Kurushetra here...... more fearsome than the real one....."He said.....

"there is a bad news....."Rukmi asid....

"what....."Ashwathama asked...

"Jayadratha got killed......"He answered.....

"what....."the cruel and shocked shout of Ashwathama resounded the royal court room....

Silence prevailed there....

"but how it is possible.... Only eldest brother of Pandava can kill him....."Ashwathama asked to Rukmi.....

"that sutaputra Karna killed Jayadrath....."Rukmi replied.....

Ashwathama stood numb for a while..... Dron who is listening to all these also got shocked.... Realization hit on him, an unbelievable one.... yet he decided to stay quiet......

"prepare our army...... I have to discuss it with the princess..."Ashwathama said hurriedly went out from the courtroom.....

There started a new chapter of mahabharatha..... More dangerous and destructive than the previous one.........

How is the chapter....

How is Ashwathama as a villian.....

Like and comment.....

Stay tuned......

Thank you.........