Chapter-2

Blood.... everywhere there is only blood..... the screams of blood resounded on that place like that of the wounded soldiers who screamed in pain and ran for their lives...... The fresh aroma of blood filled in the air..... the arrows smelled the fresh aroma of blood and got mad on it...... The shouting of the enemies resounded their like the death bells itself....

Pain.....

Blood.....

Agony......

Helplessness......

and the darkness.......

Everywhere........

He raised his bow after hearing the agony of his soldiers..... he tried to summon his arrow, but a shower of arrows targeted towards him...... he defended all that.... but he himself cannot sense when an arrow from his back stuck heavily on his warrior body...... His warrior body spitted blood... His eyes betrayed him.... he felt his breathing started playing with him..... he felt his muscles got losing its consciousness..... his legs accepted defeat and he gave up himself to the mother of all living beings.... himself....

he saw the face of his father.... his mother... his uncle.... his entire family..... looking at him..... with their mysterious eyes.... He was unable to comprehend what that eyes wants to tell to him..... 

He then saw his new friend running towards his by calling his name..... but before he can even catch the hand of his friend darkness swallowed him.... He was in a pool of darkness.... endless darkness.... and pain..... which feels like his brain is got stricken by a hard hammer....

"Ahhhh......."

He jerked up from the bed...... He felt his shoulder departed itself.... That immense pain...... he composed himself and looked around......

He is in a luxurious room resembles the guest room in a royal palace..... But it is complete strange to him..... He knew hastinapur, Indraprastha and Dwaraka palace their architecture and what they prefer..... But the architecture of the palace now he is completely different any other even different from the Matsya.....

The room was luxurious which showed the prosperity of the kingdom.... but he failed to understand the identity of the kingdom......

He tried to get up from the luxurious royal bed which adorned with fine silk cushion and hugging pillows which never allow any one to separate from them.....

His whole body is unable to obey the orders of his mind.... they surrendered themselves..... but his determined mind never allowed them to do so..... 

By his hard steps and the support of the bed and pillars he got near the majestic door of the chamber...... and opened it.....

The cool breeze welcomed him..... he took one or two steps but his body surrendered so he fell down on the floor.... suddenly he heared some commotion and saw some guards and servants running towards him.....

"your highness.... be careful....."

"call the queen....."

sounds resounded there.....

They helped him and together carried to the chamber.....

Before he entered the chamber he got the glimpse of the flag of the kingdom.......

A flag having the symbol of rising sun......

While the servants carrying him to the chamber.... his mind was in a rush to find in the library of memories..... were the memory of that flag hidden.... He has seen that flag.... which flung unbeaten..... which was enough to make the enemy tremble in fear..... which was enough to silence the ocean of armies.....

The flag which is enough to silence the arrogance of Pandavas in Kurushetra..... The flag which flung in pride that it is ruled by the suta king.....

Anga........

He really got confused..... he was in borders of hastinapur with his new find friend, who is prince of Anga himself..... They were defending the borders..... He only remember one thing that they were attacked by asurs..... Nothing more that he can remember.....

Breaking his stream of thoughts the sounds of anklets echoed in the chamber...... He became vigilant by hearing this..... He know that Anga raj have two wives... He already met with the one of them..... But he is not aware about the other one.... He only heared her name.... other than that he know nothing about the another queen of Anga.....

Ending the restlessness of his mind.... the second wife of Suryaputra entered into the guest chamber.....

She wore an orange saree with minimal jewelries..... Her posture and walking resembles that of a tigress.... emitting royalty like the rays of sun...... her presence gained respect and fear..... Her face showed that it is a silence before the storm..... the volcano that can ever erupt..... the flames that can became the destruction...... the focus before the hunt.....

She is completely different from the another queen, who is calm and composed like the blue ocean.... But here the she is the hidden might of that ocean...... She is the merciless flames of that sun that burns himself for others..... She is the cold that can even freeze the last drop of the blood.....

She resembles the might of the angry king of Anga..... His second wife is the source of that power.... might.... vengeance..... arrogance.... pride..... of the Vaikarthana......

Her feminine beauty tried hard to hide the warrior inside her...... her sharp eyes shined with the heat of burning flames....... Her beauty is build in might..... arrogance...... and boldness..... Her smile boasted that, she only know to smile even to the fear...... That much arrogance.... so that fear itself accept defeat in front of that mysterious as well as knowing smile of pride and arrogance......

There stood the second wife of King of Anga.....

Angarani Supriya........

Here presence itself will make the mighty daughter of flames of shut her pride and boldness..... She is like the burning beauty...... who carried beauty as well as might with her..... which can burn anything in her way......

For a moment he became froze by seeing the sharpness of that eyes..... which he even unable to read what the queen meant..... He never see that much sharp eyes in any women he saw till now....

Comparing it with his another mother.... the agnisuta herself.... The women in front of him carry the might of the flames which showed path to the whole universe...... which can even engulf the Agnisuta herself...... He is also unable to comprehend the might of that flames, which will burn anything in its way......

"Don't stress yourself.... you are safe here.... Take rest..... you are hurt....." Melodious yet sharp voice echoed the chamber..... The voice devoid any fear and full of confidence and pride...... full of boldness...... and commanding.....

The warrior in him obeyed to that authority voice of the lady who herself is the embodiment of authority and power.......

"Abhi.... are you fine?..... How you feeling now?...." Another voice entered into the chamber hurriedly.....

How is the chapter.....

How is the entry of Supriya....

Like and comment.....

Forgive me for mistakes.....

Stay tuned.....

Thank you.....