Radio Wire's

Alastor sat there in the garden, a distressed look on his face as Charlie rubbed his shoulder. She listened to Alastor's whole idea to take him to earth, to propose, to pledge his entire undying eternity to Lucifer. But that all felt like a dream now.

"Well... just because dad might not wanna get married now, doesn't mean you two still can't be together for the rest of eternity." She said trying to be hopeful but Alastor still looked distressed.

"I know that, and I still will just... hurts to hear. And I understand why he wouldn't want to, his last marriage was a real clambake. Sigh... maybe this was a mistake." He said, Charlie's hands softly wrapping around Alastor's.

"Al... I still think you should ask him, I've never seen him so happy ever in my life. Even with my mom he never did that. You truly make my dad feel alive I can see it. Don't give up on him, I know he wouldn't give up on you." Charlie's words were soft but strong, Alastor smiling at her as he reached over and placed his arms around her, softly bringing her in for a tight hug.

"My dear~ when did you become so full of wisdom~" The Radio Demon giving her a soft smile before Charlie gave him a big toothy smile. "It would be so awesome to finally call you dad too!" She said, Alastor chuckling as she was all excited. "You are like a daughter to me, Charlie dear~" He spoke softly and hugged her, feeling her squish her face into his chest as she gave a back breaking hug.

"Pa... go through with your plan, I know dad will still be with you no matter his answer. But... will you stay with him no matter his answer is?" She asked, Alastor sitting there as she reached over and held Alastor's hand.

"Yes. He's my everything." Alastor spoke seriously as he looked to see Charlie giving him a huge smile. "Then everything will be okay." She said and held his hand softly, rubbing her thumb over his knuckle. "Now! Can I see the ring!" She said excited, earning a chuckle as he pulled the black velvet box out and opened it.

Inside was a red metal band. "It's gold but... I mixed it with my blood so it's red." He said and Charlie looked a bit grossed out. "Ooookay. Why blood?" She said and Alastor looked at her with a chuckle.

"So not matter where I am, I'm always with him."

Her eyes grew three times bigger as she grew fond at the idea. "Alastor that is so CUTE!" She said excited and shook his arm looking at some of the detailing and she laughed a little seeing a small pair of canters and an apple resting between them. "Oh Alastor if he isn't blown away from this, I'd be shocked!" She smiled and jumped in her seat.

"Oh you have to help me plan the wedding! GASP! We could hold it at our house- no the hotel! Ooohhhh!" She was getting ahead of herself but Alastor appreciated the excitement. He stood up and walked to the roses Charlie planted and plucked one.

"Our flower girl." He said snd handed her the rose and she smiled big hugging him again. "Pa... you deserve eternal happiness with dad. And you'll have it." Alastor smiled at her and pressed a gentle kiss to the top of her head. "Thank you, my little demon Belle."

Alastor hugged her tight, resting his hand on her head and relaxed, his eyes going to the hotel. He felt filled with new vigor and excitement, he was going to claim Lucifer's hand or at least hold it for the rest of eternity. Either way he wasn't letting go of Lucifer.

Alastor didn't go back to the hotel, he let Charlie go who was over joyed she was going to be the flower girl if Lucifer said yes. He was also warmed that Charlie was calling him Pa, he felt extremely welcomed to be in the Morningstar family. He walked through Pentagram City making his way towards the only flower shop he knew of.

It was on the cusp of Cannibal Town but not actually in it. He approached it and looked at the flowers picking a pair of replica Waxflowers. There beautiful burgundy and raspberry color were perfect. He knew that these flowers symbolized Enduring Love and no matter what they go through they make it out together. He smiled softly as he walked to Cannibal Town to see if there was maybe a little gift he could get Lucifer.

And there was.

There was a small market happening today and he walked through the stalls looking at everything, he did stop when he found what looked like to be a wooden duck but the carving was beautiful, intricately done and it was cherry wood so it had a soft red color, and he knew that Lucifer would love this.

"Hello my good fellow~! How much for this little wooden duck~?" He asked and the nice cannibal lady smiled big and sold it to him for a decent price and she bagged it up for him and he smiled big heading home.

Once outside the hotel he took the wooden duck out softly placing it in the middle of the Bouquet he had, looking at it softly.

'Remember Al, giving flowers is something special. Give flowers to those you love or care about, and they'll know you care. My sweet boy, you'll make someone so happy!'

His mother's voice rang out in his head, the feeling of warmth flooding his chest as he looked at the big double doors, walking up and entering through the hotel. He looked around and found Lucifer relaxing in the backyard looking at some of the flowers Charlie planted back there. He approached from behind, his feet being clearly hood. "Hello my little ducky~" He spoke and Lucifer looked up smiling before he had a shocked look seeing the flowers.

A smile crept on his face as he turned to him. "Hi! What's this!" He said excited as Alastor sat next to him, showing the flowers and the beautiful carven duck in the middle, looking at him with a fond expression.

Lucifer gasped seeing the duck and the flowers, softly taking the bouquet and he pouted a little. "What's wrong my dear~?" He asked a little concerned and Lucifer shook his head.

"This is so sweet Alastor, I mean it! I've never been given flowers before so this is just... wow." Lucifer's smile was big now, bringing them up to softly sniff them and he smiled at the soft sweet smell. He moved closer to the Radio Demon leaning against him happily, hugging the bouquet to his chest. "I love it darling!"

His finger traced the wooden duck, admiring it fondly, loving how the hues of the cherry wood popped out and complimented the flowers around it. Alastor's arms wrapped around Lucifer, his eyes softening seeing Lucifer love the small act of love. He gently took the males top hat off so he could see the males face.

The Radio immediately noticed the red face of Lucifer seeing he truly loved the flowers. He leaned down, lifting Lucifer's chin softly kissing him slowly, lips gently crashing into each other, soft open mouth kisses being met as they sat there.

"I love you, Lucifer...~"

Alastor's voice was soft, looking at The King of Hell in a new soft way. Lucifer felt his face slowly heat up at the way Alastor stared at him, his heart pounding in his chest as he hid his face in the flowers. "I love you too, Al..." his voice sounded embarrassed and flustered, which made Alastor laugh and hug him close.

Lucifer looked like a little ball of embarrassment curled up into Alastor's chest, the Radio Demons fingers curling in his hair, softly rubbing the golden strands.

Lucifer felt so safe, gently looking up seeing Alastor was still looking at him with that soft loving expression. He placed the flowers next to him as he reached up and softly cupped Alastor's face, kissing him slowly in the garden. This felt like their own garden of Eden, a safe place for just them.

Just them. Forever.