Passion Burns Hotter Than Hell

Note:

Lucifer's a shapeshifter, I'm giving him a fucken pussy because I can. K thanks enjoy.

Lucifer and Alastor didn't notice how long they stayed at the restaurant just eating and talking but when they left it was sunset, and Lucifer's eyes sparkled, running to the pier and stood there in awe, the sky full of orange and purples, small streaks of pink as he looked in awe. Alastor took his time approaching, knowing this meant so much to him. He looked around and made sure no one was watching as he materialized his jacket, sliding it on as it was getting a bit cooler out. He slipped the ring from his vest into his coat pocket so he'd have an easier time grabbing it when the time was right.

Lucifer stood there staring for awhile, watching the orange in the sky turn pink as they slowly moved to purple, the twirls of the clouds adding this mix of whimsical to the area. He felt his lips turn up into a smile as he reached for Alastor's hand, gripping it and felt like he was going to cry. He helped create this world. He gave these humans free will and... they were thriving with it.

Father be damned if he thought free will was a mistake, he's a few didn't know what to do with it but... it was better for Humanity to do what they wanted and not be tied and controlled their entire lives.

Alastor softly moved to wrap his arms around Lucifer, kissing his head softly as the blonde leaned back into him, watching the last fragments of purple fade till they were met with a dark blue sky. It was so beautiful, Lucifer's eyes twinkling as he noticed the stars, tears properly forming as they fell down. "They... they kept it..." He choked out, pointing to the constellations.

"They kept them all... my... my doodles in the sky I..." Lucifer thought his brothers and Sisters would have destroyed anything involving him creating but he took this sign that his brothers and sisters missed him just like he did for them.

Alastor kissed his head, holding him close as they swayed, knowing that his small lover must be feeling so many things right now. He slowly turned him around and wiped those tears, cupping his face while Lucifer cried. "Oh Ducky..." He pressed his lips to his eyes, kissing his tears away which got him a laugh from Lucifer. "A-Al that tickles, heh..." He laughed a little and held onto him. He felt calmer and more relaxed as he pushed his face into his chest, hugging him tightly as Alastor hugged him back, kissing his head as he ran one hand though his hair slowly, curling the blonde pieces around his fingers.

"Can we... see your tower now...?"

Alastor walked through the woods with Lucifer, a small flash light in their hand as they avoided large free trunks sprouting from the ground, the path to the radio tower was covered by leaves and over grown weeds. The bar tender did say that this used to be part of a museum so he expected his tower to be locked up, or atleast having a guard or two. But nothing.

Alastor smiled as the flash light shined on the tower, revealing its age. A soft creak came from it, the wind shifting it. It had aged badly over the course of weather and no one taking care of it. It almost pissed him off seeing his tower is disrepair. "Mmm... Ducky it doesn't-" He stopped as Lucifer got closer, walking over the small chain to stop people from walking under it. He placed his hand on the wood, loud creaking and pop sounds coming as Alastor watched his tower be restored to those many years ago. He smiled softly and looked at his lover who stared back at him adoringly. "Come on Mister Radio Host~ we have a broadcast to do~" He smiled seeing Alastor look at him with such warmth, and he walked forward, the chains blocking people from walking to it falling to the ground.

He looked up at the small stair case that spiraled around the tower that got him to the top. "It's... been so long. This is nostalgic." He gently took Lucifer's hand and walked up the tower, his heart racing to be in the place where all his music and broadcasts happened, hell he even did his murders here, broadcasting some of them live on air. He pushed the door open, eyes taking in the old radio equipment still in the same position from when he last was on air. "Hah... nothings changed." He pulled Lucifer inside and closed the door behind them.