Half an Apple

Lucifer was looking at the wall, his mind swimming with way to escape heaven, to go back to his family, to make sure his new edition... was safe. Anxiety started filling his chest as he walked to the small counter and made himself a cup of tea, softly hitting his foot on the ground as he stared down. "What are we-"

The doors to his room suddenly opened, Michael walking in as he saw his younger brother. Seeing the look on his face and the many empty packets of tea on the counter, he could guess the state he was in. "Brother, I... can see you are uh..." Michael wanted to use his words wisely but he couldn't think of anything. "Panicked."

Lucifer glared as he rolled his eyes. "There's the reason you're the Angel of Justice and not wisdom." He stated and took a large gulp of his beverage. "Yeah... this is true." He said sitting down at the small table where his brother downed the cup of tea. "How are you feeling with your... um..." Michael was staring at his belly, not knowing how to proceed with the discussion of his niece or nephew.

"I... I don't know... I'm scared as fuck Michael! I have all these bullshit accusations pointed at me, being here makes me feel... so many horrible things, and now... I may never see my family again." He said as he looked at his older brother. "You're seeing me... I'm still-"

"Michael... I will love you forever, you know this... but... I don't know if I can consider you family after you agreed to let me fall." The red eyed king said, turning his head from his older brother who looked hurt but he understood. He did let his little brother fall, he agreed to it thinking that Lucifer would be happy but... seeing the way he was now. Everything felt so complicated and misunderstood.

Michael chewed his bottom lip, standing up and walking over to Lucifer and hugging the fallen king. "Whatever happens... I'll do my best to protect you..." He whispered and Lucifer's eyes widened as tears filled them, trying hard not to cry again as he hugged his brother, feeling like the young naive dreamer he used to be. "... okay..." He said in a cracked voice as Michael stroked his hair and held him close. Suddenly the door opened and Lucifer glared as he watched Gabriel walk in.

Lucifer slowly stood up, staring at the tall tan Angel who walked forward and held a collar out. "The fuck is that?" Lucifer spat and Gabriel just glared and yanked the small devil forward clamping the collar tight around his neck. "Your trial is starting."

Lucifer felt like a dog, being lead by a chain and collar through heavens corridors, the light blue walls almost too bright for his eyes that have been used to the darkness down in hell. Every now and then Gabriel ya led the collar harshly, which made Lucifer stumble and glare up at his tall brethren. "For a Guardian Angel, you're pretty rough." He grumbled while Gabriel ignored him, walking towards the center of Heaven.

Sera waited as she had an open court yard to have his trial in, Angels of all kinds, Human souls, they all gathered to watch Lucifer's fate like it was a game. It was sick and twisted, watching all of them smile, take pictures, even an Angel flying around giving out snacks like this was a baseball came. The ball was his head.

"We are here to decide the fate of the Devil himself, Lucifer. You were once our Fathers favorite and yet you went against Heaven, betrayed us and as a mercy you were made the gate keeper of hell! We gave just a few rules to follow and you broke them, even creating a hell spawn by the name of Charolette Morningstar and creating a new one with a sinner." Sera's voice boomed across the court yard, as if she was God herself deciding her fate. Gabriel pushed Lucifer onto his knees, locking the chain to the floor, restricting the blonde to barely be able to look up.

"We have gathered evidence, to show he has broken all the rules!" Sera said and Lucifer could swear he could hear her grinning. He turned his gaze towards the crowd of people, all of them looking at Lucifer as if what he was... was a disappointment.

"I thought he'd be bigger."

"That's Satan?"

"Are they sure they have the right guy?"

"He's so little."

Patronizing comments rang in his ear, it was like all of them were being amplified for him to hear, and he slowly looked up, anxiety written all over his face as his eyes came into contact with someone that didn't look at him like the rest. A soul. A 'winner' they called them, she stared at Lucifer with the smallest frown, her eyebrows scrunched up, a small pink afro and doe like ears. She reminded him of Alastor and it felt cruel in him. She leaned forward and put her hands together, clasping them softly as she spoke to herself but he could hear her clearly.

"He did his best, that's all anyone could do."

For some reason, these words resonated with him, staring at her with wide eyes. A few people gasped, looking shocked at him, their eyes wide as tears ran down his face.

He knew he'd been crying a lot, but what else was he suppose to do, these cuffs, this collar, it drained him of all his powers and left him with nothing but a little bit of strength to walk about. Unless an angel ripped these off of him, he'd be stuck in this forever.

The 'evidence' was put on screen of Lucifer allowing Adam to die, him going to the human world and even... his most intimate part where he was with Alastor, telling him he loved him while they were both naked and still connected by Alastor being balls deep inside him. His face grew angry as his most private moment was put on display for all of Heaven to see.

"That moment was private, Sera!" The King yelled at her and she didn't budge as she floated down to him, putting her hand out as her angelic surge appeared in her hand.

"The devil, who deceived them, thrown into the lake of burning sulfurs." Sera spoke as she placed the edge of the blade to his throat. "The devil dies today, and along with it the Anti-Christ." Sera spoke like she wrote the world into being.

Gasps and murmurs came from the crowd, staring at Lucifer bound in holy chains, doing his best to look up at his sister. "Goodbye, Lucifer." He could feel the venom in her voice, she felt no remorse for what she was going to do, lifting the scythe over her shoulder as Lucifer looked down, not wanting to see it coming. "I'm sorry... but atleast... I won't be alone..."

Lucifer spoke to his stomach, his eyes fat with tears, Sera's arms moved with vigor as the scythe moved in the air, aiming to make contact with the fallen angels neck. But it would never meet.

A loud clash holy light constraining holy light was heard, sparks flying as her the went flying and landed just short of cutting St. Peter in half. Sera turned and glared, her eyes locking on the holy chain retracting to its owner. Wings spread wide, blocking Sera from Lucifer as his eyes glared at Sera.

"Michael." Sera's voice sounded enraged, the other angels not knowing what to do as There brother stood infront of the fallen. "Move Michael before you end up just like him!" Sera yelled, eyes populating all over her skin and wings.

"If it means being away from you, sounds like paradise!"