A/N: I Need A Co-Writer :D

Hey guys, long time no see. I want it known that I haven't abandoned this fic, by all means I want to see it complete. But to do that this fic will contain lemons, which, I have chosen to do and I want to commit to doing.

While I have a lot of experience in writing lemons in the past for old fics from my teen years - no one will ever find them hehe - I'm on a different path now morally where I feel writing them is wrong for me to do.

So, I'm reaching out for someone who is decent at writing lemons, not just that, but to have input in the fic as a whole. I'm happy to work together with someone to get this fic done, it's all planned out in notes on my phone, to about 20 chapters. With another writer on board it could make it into an even longer story, but for now that's how I have this planned.

So, if you're interested, send me a message, if you have an example of your writing abilities, that would be great. However if you're just new to writing, and you want to learn and improve I will be happy to give you all the knowledge I have from my 10+ years experience of creative writing :D

See you soon!

(Just for the biggest fans of this work, if no one chooses to help me out with this, I will continue it on and the lemons will still be written as I have planned, including the next chapter c; this fic will be completed)

See ya!