Prologue

"I hate you", he said to her with anger in his eyes."You are so fucking useless and lazy."
No reaction.
She just stand there, empty. Her eyes are filled with nothing more than hatress. "pathetic.", she said cold and laughed sarcastically.
"You say I am useless and lazy? What is your fucking problem? Are you blind or something?", she said, getting more angry.
"All I did was trying to be the perfect daughter. Every day I fight with waking up in the morning, wishing I died. I have barely enough strengths to keep up my mask at work, so nobody see how much I am struggling with staying alive. And all you do is always criticize me and say how lazy I am? Don't you see that I am tired of living?", she was in such a rage that she could explode. "Do you really hate me that much?", tears roll down her face as she said that. The anger and frustration took over. She through the full alcohol bottles on the floor and hold one broken bootle on her neck. "Are you happy now?", she said, going insane." He look at his daughter in shock. "Lay this bottle down. ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?", he screamed at her. All she did is laughing underneath her tears. "I will make you happy dad.", that were her last words before she cuts her neck open. The flows out her neck really fast. "N- NO NO NO NO.. STOP IT. NO PLEASE... ELI NO.." He held her lifeless body in his hands. The warm blood is covering the floor. He pulls out his phone. "911. What's your emergency?", a woman asked. "MY DAUGHTER-.. SHE DYING..", he answered, didnt know what to do. "Please calm-..", she couldn't emd her sentence. "SHE LOST A LOT OF BLOOD. PLEASE HELP HER.", he screams with tears his eyes. "We are on our way. Please tell us the address.", the kind woman asked.

After twenty minutes the ambulance arrived. They looked at the scenery of the father holding his daughter in his hands, both covered up with her blood. "We will take care of her for now on.", the doctor said and after that everything just gone so fast.