Volume 1 : Chapter 1

[Ayanokoji Kiyotaka]

I am currently attending the entrance ceremony while standing beside Arisu, it was not a lie when you say that the ceremony was boring and uninteresting. The principal and students exchanged some words here and there. I just used time we were on the lines to scan the whole gymnasium to try and find any Whiteroom students that i can identify, so far I don't recognize anyone here.

After the first day of school there are few key days to manage and try to make friends, failure to do so will grant you three years of a lonely highschool life.

As for me, i decided that i dont really need to actively be friendly with anyone but Arisu, but if the chance reveals itself i dont mind to be friends with different people.

Who knows? Maybe my current mindset will change depending on the situations for the future. Well that is a subject i cannot rightfully predict, since even at the most well thought plans might show random situations that were not predicted.

"Hey Kiyotaka, the ceremony is over. Let's go to our classroom shouldn't we?"

My daze of thought were broken by the voice of Arisu, i looked at her and simply replied back in my usual monotone voice.

"Yeah we should."

.................................................................

We arrived at the classroom, i looked around the whole room and saw the seat that had my nameplate which was located at the furthest row and right next to the window.. and for some reason Arisu's seat was right next to mine, Coincidences can sure be freaky.

As i sat down on my chair, Arisu sat next to me. I then observed the half-filled classroom, i noticed most of the students are talking to eachother or sitting on their seats just doing their own thing. Perhaps some of them got to know eachother beforehand.

I instigated some small talks with Arisu who was more than glad to talk with me.

"By the way Kiyotaka.. Do you plan to use your true skills?"

"Probably if the situation calls for it, though i would rather not since I don't really like overwhelming attention."

"Fufu~ alright then, i understand your wishes just dont expect for me to comply though"

Arisu had a smug grin on her face, it seems like she planned to do something bothersome.. And I suppose that plan has something to do with me.

After a few minutes or so the teacher finally arrived. His looks imitated the average under-paid middle aged man.

"Alright seems like everyone is present here.. Good morning, my name is Tomonari Mashima, just call me Mashima-sensei, i shall be the instructor for Class-A, for my usual subject i teach English however at this Academy we will not change classrooms for each grade. And for the next three years of this school i shall be your Homeroom teacher, so i hope i can have friendly relations and hope to know all of you. Before we offcially begin our classes i shall distribute some information per student."

After a minutes i finished reading the information that was handed out, it stated that students are prohibited to have contact with the outside world unless it was an emergency or under special circumstances. Trying to leave the school grounds is also not allowed you can only leave once you graduate or at the worst case.. Be expelled. The Academy also provides different entertainment facilities and other places for students. Such as a mall, karaoke spot, a theater and some cafes, they also included a few restaurants and more.

The campus was built like a small city on its own, spread over 600,000 square meters. This school also boasted a special aspect, : the S-System as it is called.