CHAPTER ONE

"NO I DONT WANNA GO." alice says. "PRETTY PLEASEEE ALIXE, if i dont go to this concert ill DIIIIIE, " perrine pulls at her arm, BEGGING. alice shook her head. "I DONT WANNA SEE UR GAY MEN PERFORM. GROSSSSS."

"theyre. not. GAY." perrine begins fo do her sexy makeup routine, dancing to britney spears song on the raidioo. "r u sure???" alixe raises eyebrow. "YEs and i totally picked out SEXY outfits for us."

PERRINESTOTALLY SEXY OUTFIT

ALICES OUTFIT

we were finally at concert, in FRONT ROW perrine was SCREAMINH like a homicidal maniac

we were finally at concert, in FRONT ROW perrine was SCREAMINH like a homicidal maniac. alice crosses her arms, standing next to perrine as 'Reden' played. "I WISH I WAS REDEN GURL." perrine says, crying. "WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN, YOU CRAZY BITCH??" alice sighs. "OMG GEORG IS SOOOO IN LOVE WITH ME. he glances at me and winked!" perrine COMPLETELY ignoring alice. and georg fell in love. after reden was done, he came to the mic.

"this song is for the girl in the pink outfit in front row! ur gonna be my futyre sexy wife!" georg smiles and winks at perrine and Monsoon began to play. bill GLARED at georg as he had to preform monsoon for the MILLIONTH time. alices skin radiates liek actual radium, she was constantly sick from the radium. oh no! she was coughing and so FRAGILE. bill noticed and sang his heart out as he reached down to her. perrine SCREAMED like a homicidal maniac AGAIN.

"when i lose myself i think of you!" bill takes radium girl's hand and pulls her up. alice scoffa and isnt amazed. bc she isnt like every other girl but perrine CHEERS FOR HER BFF. and then georg scoops perrine up in his arms bridao stule and asked for her hand in marriage, ofc she said yes duhhhhhh

on the other hand, alice chewed on her gum as bill sang, staring into her eyes. he was gonnawin her heart, but she wouldnt know. pwrrine and georg in background r making out crazily and having their child. everyone in crowd SCREAMED AND CRIED OUT OF JEALOUSY GRRR. everyone especially HATES alice bc she rejected billy bob.