CHAPTER SEVEN

SKYPE calling effect played as alice coughed? sitting up on her hospital bed. bill held her hand as he also coughed...uh oh. the cLl finally admitted as perrine and georg answered, holding emmaline and alice (the baby ons.)

"hi guys!!!" georg says.

"ALICE I MISSED U, MY LIFEE R U OK?"

"i thought i was ur life babe :(" georg frowns.

"shut up heorg itherwise no angel wings. anyways. how r u doing alice?" she said and georg was poutingg. alice sighs as she coughs.

"still sick. but im glowing!!! so worth it."

"me too!" bill coughs. alice looks at him, suspcisously before turning back to the laptop.

"hows the babies. what did u name them?!" she claps.

"alice and emmaline!!" perrine smiles and holds emmaline up to the camera as if it was a puppy. (perrine would never do this btw) the baby giggls innocently. and says her first word. "aunt alice!!" (btw shes likeee three weks old.

"OMG SHE KNOWS MY NAME!" alice cougs MId sentence. and then georg brought alice (the baby one) to the camera. "aww she even looks like me"

"R U CHEATING ON ME PERRIEN?" georg gasps

"no! babe i would never! ur the only one for me. no one could do me like u do." they pRACTICALLY ab to have hot sex again on camera. in front of emmaline and alice( the baby one and older oen) and bill. alice gagged, nearly vomitting blood again. "get a room."

"yea!"bill agreed.

emmaline began crying. "oh no! we have to go!" perrine sighs.

"ok by :(" alice cries

"by by." aixe (the baby one) says. and georg hung up. alice sigha nd closed computer. "u ok?" se asks bill.

"i should beasking u that."

"i think ur getting infected..." alice looks at him and he was a slight green. she 😬.