CHAPTER FOUR

PERRINE FRANTUCALLT pulled alice jnto the dressing room. "IM ON IN THIRTY SEXONDS N UR RIGHT AFTER ME HURRY."

"WITH WHAT?" ALICE PANICKS

"I TOLD THE PRODUCER TAHT YOU WOULD TAKE ADRINNA LIMAS PLACE." perrine pulled up her garments and angel wings that were two tomes the size of her bc she was best model she look SOOOO ANGELIC. alice WIDENED EYES. "WHAT????"

"HURRY NO TIME TO TALK." she threw alice the 16,000,000 fantasy bra. that LIT UP and soon perrine walked on atage as alice pulled up the garments. EVERYONE CHEERED AND GEORG LITERALLYYY passed out. bc she was SOOOOOO hot. the room was LIT by paparazzi cameras BC THEY LOOOOOOVED PERRINE SWORK. alice awkwardly walked to the steps, being HALF naked since it was just bra n panties. she clapped for perrien bc she looked aweseomeness. perrine finished strutting and posing and came to alice. she par her vack. "u GO BESTIEEE." alice gave her small smile and nod before going up. "i hate it here." she curses her bereath and walks to the stage. everuone GASPED. WHO IS GHIS? THIS ISNT ADRIANNA LIMA. is that perrines...BEST DRIEND?? OMGG IT ISSS. shes a whole STAR AND BILL WAS RIGHT. she was the star of his life. alice walked down gracefully as if she was a model before. even tho she had no experience what so ever. she made it to front of stage and posed. perrien SCREAMED like a homicida maniac AGAIN.

bill looked awe, DROOLING A RIVER. as georg laid in it. still passed out.

TIME SKIPPPP

perrine was still in outfit as she gave georg a provate run way show ;))). he LOOOOVED it sm that he got her pregnant :000. WOOPS!! alice gasps as she saw perrine walk out with goriwing stomach. "hey bestieee." perrine says. "r u prego???"

"yes..." georg rubs perrines stomach. bill comes up from behind alice and hugs her.

"whens our turn?? uwu."

"I TOLD U. I DONT WANT UUU." alice threw up. "UR JUST PLAYING HARD TO GET" BILL SCREAMED.

"omggg they even fight like a married couple!" georg says, flipping his hair. alice coughs, still sick from the radium. "come on, model those angel wings for me again baby!" georg says to perrine

"ewwww someone get us earplugs, theyre GOING AT IT AGAIN!" says bill