'Training'

I had woken up and decided to get some training done, I then realized due to Trunks and His Time Machine usage there was numerous, if Not multiple Timelines, each altered, after checking on Kalee and Caulifla, then leaving a note saying I ws off world to go train and Might Be gone for a while I activated the Time Ring and entered a timeeline where appearently Both Future Gohan and Trunks discovered the HBTC and trained in it and defeated both the Androids and Cell, Upon arriving I powered up enough that I would hopefully get their atttention.

well I certainly feel a bit stronger, however I wasn't confident yet.

Me: that certainly was a decent start but barely was a challenge for Me as even though they were in SSJ I didn't even need SSJ to face them, not even Oozaru was needed.

I then remembered I killed Future Trunks in a alternate Timeline so I decided to go to that one.

(Replace Rose with SSJG)

I sighed as this Gohan managed to push Me to activating My God Ki, but I strangely felt regret..... for Killing Gohan?

Me: I truly must thank You Gohan, You have given Me a true fight.

I walked towards where He once stood and then made a makeshift Gravestone.

Me: You deserve at least this much Gohan.

I then left this Timeline and headed back to the one I came from, when I did I smiled as I saw Caulifla sleeping peacefully, however I noticed Kale was shaking, probally a nightmare due to Her having been locked up.

Me: Rest Easy.

I wrapped a blanket over her and felt her start to calm down, I then headed outside and realized We needed to Eat so I grabbed a disguise.

I then headed to a market and grabbed enough food to last a few days, however when I remembered I had to pay I panicked as I didn't wwant to attract the attention of Trunks yet, However much to My suprise someone offered to pay for the stuff sayii...

I then headed to a market and grabbed enough food to last a few days, however when I remembered I had to pay I panicked as I didn't wwant to attract the attention of Trunks yet, However much to My suprise someone offered to pay for the stuff sayiing no one should starve, I thanked them and flew back to the cabin where I placed most of the stuff in a Refrigerator, I then headed outside to do Some meditation after putting on a Gi.

as I meditated I heard the genntle ssound of birds singing but also heard a nearby waterfall, I always did Enjoy Nature but theen I thought of the timeline where I faced Future Gohan, I realized in a way Me and Him were both trying to protect nature, but He was also defending the people.

Me: Is the Zero Mortal Plan truly a good idea?

I began to think, this plan was started due to our belief that Mortals were nothing but killers, howwever whhat would killing all of them solve? I knew there was Mortals beyond saving like Freiza and Cell, but there was also Mortals like Gohan who fought to protect their home, the more that I thought about this the more I felt like maybe I wasn't doing the right thing.

Me: why do I feel this way.....

I got up aand headed back inside the cabin.

End of this Chapter.