Unlocking Super Saiyajin 4.

I woke up and Saw Kale and Caulifla, I told them I would sstart training them tomorrow to unlock Super Saiyajin if thhey wanted and they said sure, I ttold them I would be busy training  off world as I didn't want to risk thh planet, they nodded and I smiled, ever since I rescued them they strangely have grown on Me, when I got outside I went into Super Saiyajin, went to a world with no Life and tried to remember how to get the form beyond Super Saiyajin God,.

Me: I Believe it was done with a calm mind but I think I should try something else first.

 I smirked as I had the perfect Idea and so I created a power ball.

~a few minutes later~

(Ignore Pan)

When I looked into a River I was amazed as this form was certainly different.

Me: So this is the form beyond Super Saiyajin Three, I'll Call it Super Saiyajin Four

I smirked but also decided I needed to get a feel for this form so I looked for a  timeline that would give Me a good challenge.

Me: I know the perfect person.

I opened up a timeline to after Goku faced Toppa.

(skip to 10:59)

I bowed to the Grand Priest and Zenos respectfully, I then opened up a portal back to My timeline Satisfied with the outcome.

Me: I may hhave won, but that was due to Me taking advantage of the almost non existent Stamina drain of this form.

I headed towards tthe couch badly hurt, That version of Goku was strong, probally stronger then the one My father faced.

Caulifla: hey are you ok?

I saw Caulifla and Kale who looked at Me with Concern.

Me: Y-Yeah, I just need to rest.

I closed My eyes and went to sleep, however I felt someone wrap a blanket on Mee and when I opened My eye I saw it was Kale who gave Me a smile and I returned it.

~A few Days later~

I had somewhat healed but not entirely, I saw kale petting a dear while Caulifla was cooking, I smiled as ever since I brought them to Universe 7 they have grown to feel like Family to Me, I swear if anyone ever tried to take this from Me there would be Hell to pay.

Me: good morning.

Caulifla: Morning, say Me and Kale never actually got your name.

Me: I'm Bret.

Caulifla: Well now We can properly thank you for saving us, by the way I been meaning to ask, why do you have a tail?

Me: Its cause Universe 7 Saiyans were born with tails, However I'm not a ordinary Saiyan as in a way I'm like a God Saiyan.

Kale: T-Thats interesting, so anyway I was wondering, why don't you go to the city much.

Me: When I first arrived here..... I was a completely different person, onee full of misguided hatred.

Caulifla: What changed it?

Me: spending time with you, being around nature and actually interacting with the people here.

Caulifla: So shall We start training?

Me: I'll check the fridge and cabinet to see if We need to go on a supply run.

Kale: I already diid and We actually do.

Me: Ok, fishing first, then We can train for you two to go Super Saiyajin.

We spent nearly the whole day fishing and actually caught alot of Fish, eventually though We got sleepy so after a wonderful fish dinner We went to sleep with Me deciding to sleep on the couch.

End of this Chapter.