Chapter 2

THIS HAPPENED IN FOURTH GRADE.
YEP YOU READ THAT RIGHT.

Little info on the side.

There was this guy in my class who I'll name Vincent. (That's not his actual name obviously.)

And he had anger issues and all that stuff.

So one day his oh god how do I say this- like- helper? She keeps him under control so yeah kinda.

I'll call her Tina.

Tina was really nice to everyone and really cool everybody liked her. She was one of the only cool adults so of course.

So right, one day she came up to me and told me „Vincent" liked me a lot. As in he had a crush on me.

At first I was absolutely confused. Like obviously I was in fourth grade what do you expect.

So, after a few days of more talking I gave in and we met up every few days. Stuff was really going well and he was actually really fun to talk to.

(Side note he had a „girlfriend until like three weeks before this)

So from time to time we would just chill at a park and talk. We really understood eachother.

And then one day at like the end of fourth grade he ended up ghosting me.

OR SO I THOUGHT.

NAH. THIS MF GOT A NEW PHONE AND DIDNT EVEN SPARE A SINGLE THOUGHT TO ME-

Really what an ass.

I met him again like a year ago. In the tram I normally use to go to school-

But this time I was using it to go back from the city library. No I don't read books I'm an anime obsessed dumbass. I was there for that stuff.

So I just saw him there and was absolutely baffled-

He just acted like we were old friends and started talking to me.

I brushed the feeling of annoyance off and just played along BUT THIS FELLA WAS HELLA CASUAL I HATED IT.

Really, he thought we was cool. But jit was trippin.

Update on now, we haven't spoken in two years and I despise him because he's and ass and he probably has a girlfriend now. I couldn't care any less because love is so damn unnecessary.

I'll just move to America and meet my online best friend. Maybe I'll even move in with them someday who knows? If I want kids I'll adopt one. It's that easy.

But really. Mf was talking bout forever. And we wasn't even dating 💀💀

Seriously man what the heck?

I am actually just scared of what he's become- what if he actually is gay now? I would probably be laughing at him if he was ngl.

But like seriously. It would be hilarious if the once absolutely straight fella was just gay all of a sudden.

Like: "BOOM BITCH. I LIKE MENNNN"