Chapter 4

A/N: before I begin with another sob story.
I LIKE BURNED MY FACE TODAY ISK HOW THE HECK I MANAGED TO DO THAT SO YEAH MY FACE US RED NOW AFTER I USED SOME CREAM ON IT-

It was like after the shower so idk wtf was going on.
Also thanks so much to the person who explained the whole editing text stuff- I'm literally like- oh mah gawd.

Another think. LAST TIME U CHECKED IT WAS 6 PPL. NOW ITS 14. SO?? HUH..

Also to the person who voted for all my chapters- you were the one I admired most like a week ago and I still do because your writing style is just- *chefs kiss*

Okay so onto my weird ahh shit again-

So yk I was just walking back from school when I see this old man- he looked like idk 50-60? Idc tbh. But like bro was following me n stuff- me living the drama life fr.

So then I did what every logic person would do and I called the person who I trust most. No not my mom for- obvious reasons. But my best friend  who has like been there for me on that class trip where we had to walk around in some forest. AT NIGHT. LIKE CHONGYUN HELP THERES EVEIL SPIRITS?

(The fact I actually thought that is just- no.)

But I like I was clinging onto her for dear life istg.

I'm not giving y'all her name cuz privacy. But back into the story.

So I called her and first told her about this girl I saw, (she had like anime merch of Animes which I have looked at more than six times.) and then I got to the topic of the guy-

So she told me to like turn a corner and I did. And bud was still following.

What I wanted to happen was that she like asked if she could come.

But no she was giving me tips which was also extremely helpful-

So later on when I actually decided y'know what flip it imma turn around and look if he's still there.

WE LOOKED EACH ITHER IN THE EYE. (I was scared af and it showed) and then bro just smiled like a fool and walked off. As in a „hehe I'll see you soon" smile or some shit.
____________________________________

NOW FINALLY GOOD NEWS FROM ME- I FOUND (or rather „she" told me about it) THIS NEW BOOK. If you wanna read it's just heaven's official blessing.

AND THEIR ALL SO DAMN HOT- LIKE WHY???

Also it's a slowburn so be prepared :)

Finally a longer chapter.. so yeah. I will probably publish another one today- but it's not promised. Also to all the people who are still reading this.

Thank you so so much! Like really don't get me as cheesy I'm so happy people really took their precious time to read this abomination-