Chapter 3

First actual vent.

I'm just throwing these out here- like there's so much drama. First corona then that war that's still going on then the other war, like what?

This world was really just meant to be shitty wasn't it.

Possibly relatable stuff:

My mom (or any other parent/guardian really): have you done your homework yet?

Me: yeah.

My mom: u sure?

Me: mom I said yes what do you think, that I'm lying to you?

My mom: young lady you do not speak to me like that. Put that attitude down. Put it down.

Me: alright, alright. Putting it down. So, I've done my homework. Anything else I've gotta do?

My mom: oh yeah do the dishes!

Me: mom you did the dishes two hours ago.

My mom: oh.. right.. well then mop the floors.

Me: mom. Wooden floors. Actual wood. I don't think it would react good to water.

My mom: don't you get smart with me! I am your mother!

Me: but mom- I'm not smart. I'm average. This is common knowledge-

My mom: go to your room. Right now.
[___________________________________]

LIKE WHAT?? So unreasonable.

If you think it looked like I was talking to a friend. That just how I usually talk to my mom. And that was a one time thing right there- mom just had a bad day yk.

Alright back to my actual thing.

So normally I'm the one comforting others, but who will help me when I fall? Who will be there when I fail? Who will help me in my darkest moments?

Do I have to do that myself too??

Because if I do. That's really just shitty. Seriously I'd rather die than have to go through that again.

To any of you who are thinking they ain't good enough.

You are. They just have way too high expectations and nobody can fulfill those. If somebody else can. That ain't no human.

For anytime you think. "I wanna die" make a circle on a piece of paper. The bigger the urge. The bigger the circle. But for everytime you think "they hate me" or she or he or whatever. Draw a rectangle, the more you think it's true the bigger the thing.

You'll see how pretty the outcome can be. Even if you think it's ugly. Just make it as a story and tag me in it. I wanna see your beautiful creations :)

Wow- this just turned from me venting to me helping you went- geez I can't even let myself be myself here. God.

Alright. I'll probably upload another chapter soon.