Potions Incident

A bubbling cauldron with a bright yellow ooze sat in the middle of the room. With the three standing around it.
Tonic, a 22yr old woman with a dream of becoming a master of potions. She was wearing a Witch hat with a man's tunic cut to show her stomach. It was also tightened with string to fit her better. Amelio, a 24yr old man up and coming botanist. He was dressed in forest green cloth that he made himself. He designed to show off a lot of skin. And of course Ivory, a 22yr old woman and a prodigy magician. She was wearing a blue doublet.

"I dare you to drink it" Tonic said while looking at Ivory. Ivory looked back at her confused "what the hell is it?" Amelio cut in with "it's probably poison. He was deadpan as he said it. Tonic looked annoyed and said "it's not poison! It's supposed to be an invisibility potion" Amelio replied "it'll probably poison you and make you invisible"
Ivory studied the brew and scooped it up in a glass bottle. She then looked over concerned at Tonic. Tonic looked back excited. Amelio said "Yeah I don't recommend that".
Ivory ignored him and drank the brew. She then braced for a possible poisoning.
Tonic said slightly disappointed "aww she didn't turn invisible"
Amelio replied with "well, atleast she's alive".
Ivory then yelped in surprise! As she began feeling like her bladder was about to burst. "I can't... Stop" she whimpered. While putting her hands over her crotch. Pee began to leak down her thighs. She collapsed to her knees as a puddle started to form.
Amelio said "OH! Where's the mop!?" As he turned around.
Tonic looked surprised as she watched Ivory wet herself. Ivory looked up and made eye contact with Tonic then got embarrassed and red in the face. "Are you watching?... ah, it's still going!" Ivory said defeated. The piss felt warm as it soaked her pants completely. As the flow stopped Ivory felt a new feeling. She felt really turned on.
Amelio left the room to look for a mop. While Tonic sat next to Ivory
"Hey! Your gonna ge-" Ivory said while Tonic sat down in the piss puddle. "It's not and invisibility potion. But I'm definitely gonna keep it." Ivory got flustered and confused at this, and a little bit aroused. "W-why would you want a potion that does this?" Ivory said in an annoyed tone while gesturing to the mess she was sitting in. Tonic smiled and said "I think you know the answer to that" Tonic then smacked the puddle in-between Ivorys legs. Causing a splash. "Your sitting in it you know!" Ivory exclaimed. Tonic then stood up and showed Ivory her ass. Now wet with pee. "I didn't want you to feel alone" Tonic said while smiling. She then moved her hips back and forth. Ivory got flustered at the lewd movements and slowly stood up. "I think you're just a pervert" Ivory said. Tonic laughed.

Amelio came in with a mop. "Alright let's get it before it gets in my floor boa- Tonic did you piss on my floor too?" He asked. "No she's just being weird and sat in mine!" Ivory said. Amelio handed Ivory the mop and Tonic the bucket. "Hey at least you're not the alone in being covered in piss now" Amelio said. Ivory gave him a confused look as he left the room. Suddenly Ivory turned invisible. "HOLY SHIT IT WORKS" Tonic yelled with glee. Ivory just let out a frustrated sigh.