CHAPTER 7

"Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt

"Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt." —Kurt Vonnegut

HOTCH HAD SPENT those two days making sure his wife was eating and feeling better.

He had tried to convince her to maybe go to therapy for when he wasn't there to comfort her but she had declined the offer quickly.

"Baby." Aaron called from the closet. Amelia was currently in the bathroom brushing her teeth.

She hummed before spitting the toothpaste out.

"I'm in the bathroom!"

Aaron left the closet putting the buttons on his sleeve. He headed to the bathroom. He stood behind her as she cleaned her mouth to rid of any toothpaste afterwards she wiped her face with a towel.

Amelia turned around facing aaron. Who wrapped his arms around her waist as he pulled her in to place a kiss on her forehead.

"Are you going to work?" She asked seemingly disappointed. "Yes but it's a paperwork day and I still have about thirty minutes before I leave."

Amelia hummed as she walked out the bathroom aaron following her. She reached into their dresser pulling out one of his ties.

Before placing it around his neck as she began to tie it. "Red?"

"Yeah, makes you look fierce. I mean you're the boss."

Aaron smiled at his wife blushing. "I am the boss." Amelia tugged him by his tie and placed a kiss to his lips. Before pulling away and placing a peck. "Let's get something to eat before I have to go."

Amelia nodded as she followed him out the room and all the way to their kitchen downstairs.

She grabbed some eggs as she began to crack them before whisking them. "Why don't I make breakfast today?"

"I feel better Aaron, I can make eggs." She smiled at her worried husband. Aaron handed her, the medication she needed to take. She frowned at the big pills.

"Don't forget after breakfast."

"You wouldn't let me forget even if I tried."

|-|

Aaron's POV

When Aaron got to the office he greeted everyone before heading towards his office before he paused at the door.