CHAPTER 23

"The good times of today are the sad thoughts of tomorrow

"The good times of today are the sad thoughts of tomorrow." Bob Marley

7 months pregnant

EXACTLY ONE MONTH HAD PASSED since Aaron had found out about Amelia's stalker.

Reality was that they had stopped receiving letters and calls.

The case Aaron had gone on the night after was dismissed after The Reaper, George Foyet, had gotten away. Aaron hadn't stopped his search though.

"Honey." Amelia heard from the closet.

"Yes?" She called from the bed. She hadn't wanted to leave the bed all morning. Her back had been aching all day. Aaron came out of the closet with his shirt half buttoned and his belt hanging loosely around his waist.

"You're still in bed?" He asked giving her a look.

"My back hurts and my feet hurt when I walk." Amelia complained.

Aaron shook his head as he walked to the bed placing a kiss to her forehead. "Have you seen my red tie?"

Amelia hummed before nodding her head. "Landry, It's getting washed right now. It had a little stain on it."

Aaron frowned. "I really wanted to wear the red one."

Amelia giggled slightly before she spoke. "I washed it because I like you in clean ties. Wear the dark blue one, it should be in your top left drawer." Aaron nodded as he placed a peck to Amelia's lips before heading back into the closet to retrieve his tie.

He exited a minute later the dark blue tie as he waltzed over to Amelia sitting down next to her. "Can you tie it?" Amelia gave him a look before she reached over placing the tie around his neck.

"I like you in darker shades. Brightens your eyes." Amelia spoke as she attempted to flirt with him.

Aaron cheeks blushed softly. "You don't need to flirt Amelia, I'm all yours." He whispered leaning in to place a kiss to her lips. She smiled softly pulling away.

"Oh I know." Amelia slapped his chest as she noticed the time. "You're gonna be late for work." Aaron grasped at her hips.

"Don't forget, I'm the boss, I can be as late as I want." Aaron leaned into her once more this time placing a kiss to her lips not allowing her to pull away as she kissed him back with the same eagerness and intensity his kiss was.