Part four:

Chuuya awoke in a strange and unfamiliar place, which was never a good sign. He'd been kidnapped a number of times before, and it rarely ended well. Chuuya did what he usually did in situations like this, and pretended to still be unconscious. That way, he could pick up what information he could without his captors realizing he was awake and gathering information. Chuuya could tell he was in a small room, and lying on his back on a soft bed. Someone had gone to the trouble of putting a pillow behind his head, which was something Dazai had never done, all the times Chuuya had passed out from drinking away the sorrows of what his partner had done that day.

Chuuya mentally shook his head, trying to get that train of thought of his mind. This person had put a pillow under his head, sure, but they'd also kidnapped Chuuya. Chuuya couldn't allow himself even a momentarily nice thought about this person. Chuuya went back to focusing on the place he was in. There was a light buzzing overhead, and a window close to the bed was open, letting in a cool breeze. There didn't seem to be anybody besides Chuuya in the room, so he decided he'd risk opening an eye.

Upon closer inspection, Chuuya seemed to be in a small bedroom. There was a painting on the wall that seemed to have been handmade, and there was an open closet that displayed both peculiar looking clothes, and a violin. That seemed somewhat familiar. Chuuya sat up. He didn't seem to be hurt or anything, except for a faint pain along the side of his neck. Chuuya walked forwards towards a small mirror to get a closer look at the wound.

That was when he saw it: he had changed. Chuuya's eyes, once a bright and vibrant shade of blue, were now a deep blood red. His skin was paler than normal, and his hair was slightly longer. Chuuya's appearance was different, but that wasn't the only thing. Upon closer inspection, his hearing was slightly better, as was his eyesight. Chuuya had no idea what had happened, but he knew it wasn't good. There was a strange permanence about the person that stared back at him from the mirror.

Chuuya sat down on the bed, and curled his knees up to his chest. He had no idea what was happening here. Something had been done to him, and the last thing he remembered was someone biting him in the neck. No, not just someone. Fyodor. Oh, God. Fyodor did something to Chuuya, and then kidnapped him. Dazai was already going to kill Chuuya for not being home, but it was going to be ten times worse when he found out Chuuya was kidnapped by his nemesis. From what Chuuya knew about Fyodor from Dazai, Fyodor was a demon, cruel and wicked, and incapable of being reasoned with. Even for someone like Chuuya, getting out of this situation could be difficult, if not impossible.

There was only one thing to be done in a situation like this. Chuuya was the muscle, the sheer raw power, and good for nothing more than that. This was a fact he knew, but it was also one he could work to his advantage. Perhaps against a superhumanly smart person, Chuuya's pure strength would be the unexpected thing that prevailed. Chuuya took a deep breath, steadied himself, and headed downstairs.

The downstairs of Fyodor's apartment wasn't what Chuuya was expecting. He wasn't exactly sure what he was expecting a supervillain's apartment to look like, but this wasn't it. Fyodor was sitting by a kitchen table, Nikolai gently enfolded in his arms. There was a bowl of blood on the table, which sort of fit the image, but other than that, it was a surprisingly loving scene. This, however, did nothing to soothe Chuuya's fury. Fyodor had bit Chuuya, turned him into this thing, then kidnapped him. Chuuya took a brief second to collect his thoughts, then started to summon his power. "What did you do to me?"

Fyodor pulled away from Nikolai to get a look at Chuuya. "Ah." Fyodor said. "This might be a touch awkward." No kidding. Chuuya used his gravity manipulation to pick up all the knives in the kitchen. "No need for that." Fyodor said, and got up off the chair. His hair was pulled back in a half ponytail, and his dark pink eyes looked both compassionate and calculating at the same time. "Chuuya. Lower the knives." Chuuya wasn't sure why he listened, but he dropped the knives. They clattered to the ground with a loud noise.