the sleepover

Applejacks pov-

Ah woke up to the sun shining into my eyes, I got up and let out a long yawn before checking the time.
"Ahm late!!" I yelled out. I quickly got ready, hopped into the truck and headed to school.
I arrived to school a few minutes early so I decided to just rest by my locker until the bell rang. I was watching how the halls slowly filled up by the second when my eyes caught sight of a rainbow haired girl. She smiled and walked towards me.
"Hey Apples" she said. "I see you gave me a nickname huh?" The blue girl looked down nervously "heh yeah" I stared at her for a while before responding "I like it" she quickly looked at at me and smirked "good." The bell then rang and we each headed to our respective classes.

I got to history and sat down at the far back alone, none of my new friends share this class with me, but I don't mind, I think of it as a time for myself.
The teacher started going on about the subject but I couldn't concentrate because I was nervous for pinkies sleepover, I had never been to one before and didn't know what to do or what to bring, I decided to ask dash after school.

-narrators pov

The rest of the day went by normally, applejack asked dash and she gave her a list of everything she needed, and so she was walking back to sweet apple Acers.

The farmer had just finished getting her stuff ready for the sleepover and was patiently waiting on her bed for pinkie to send her the address.
bing
Applejack checked her phone to see that pinkie had already sent the address so she grabbed her bags and headed to her truck.

Timeskip-
When applejack got to pinkies house she knocked on the door, she waited for a few seconds before being face to face with rainbow, "hey dash" "hey apples" she responded  while scratching her neck they both stayed like this for a while "um could I come in? These bags are kinda heavy heh". The blue girl quickly moved "oh yea sorry about that" she said with a small smile.

The two girls walked to pinkies room, where applejack was greeted by the other girls and talked for a while. "We should go get dressed into out pjs" said sunset "sure! You can either change here, the guest room or one of the bathrooms!!" Said pinkie with her usual hyper voice. Once getting changed they walked back to pinkies room, dash couldn't stop staring at applejack, the blonde was wearing long pijama pants with an apple pattern and a black tight tank top meanwhile rainbow was wearing shorts and a baggy shirt with her signature lighting symbol.  All the girls settled down and were staring to get bored.

"Ugh this is so boringgg" dash said while pulling at her eyes "I'll check what we could do in my sleepover book guide...we could play truth or dare!!" Said twilight. Everyone looked at eachother with Doubt in their faces before finally agreeing. "I'll go first!!" Said the pink girl.
"Sunset truth or dare!" "Um.. dare?" "I dare you to eat a spoonful of chilli sauce!" sunset rolled her eyes before completing the date and rushing to wash her mouth, after she came back they continued. "Dash, truth or dare" said sunset "dare, duh." The rainbow haired girl replied with a cocky smile "I dare you to choose truth next round" "uh..okay?" She responded with a puzzled and annoyed expression. "Applejack, truth or dare" "truth" rainbow thought for a while before asking "what's you sexuality?" Applejacks eyes widened before responding "ah don't know" everyone stared at her before pinkie broke the silence "how could you not know silly? I'm pan, flutters is straight, Twi is bi, sunset is lesbian and dash is...I don't actually know? Whats you sexuality dash? the girls magenta eyes widened as she chuckled nervously. "s-straight obviously heh"  applejack raised an eyebrow at this, she always knew when someone was lying but couldn't seem to read this girl for some reason.
They continued for a few rounds before the girls eventually decided to head to sleep, since there were only 4 beds pinkie organised the sleeping positions, Twi was with sunset, Fluttershy with rarity and rd was with aj. Once they all settled down dash got in bed next to the cowgirl, they both were laying on their backs and were starting at the ceiling that was now covered by the darkness of the night. Both girls then said their goodnights and laid with their backs against eachother.

30 minutes later dash sighed, she still couldn't fall asleep, she had never had trouble sleeping unless she was nervous. But she obviously couldn't be nervous, she's just with her friends she thought, "still can't sleep huh?" She heard a voice from next to her say "yeah, you?" She answered while laying on her back, the orange girl repeating her actions. "Whats on your mind?" Said the blonde "huh?" Dash replied. "You obviously have something in your head that is stopping ya from sleeping sugarcube" "well I don't" the blonde let out a small chuckle "okay sure then dash" dash then turned to her side to stare at the girl next to her "what did you mean by not knowing you sexuality earlier?" The blonde looked at the rainbow haired girl before also laying on her side to face her "ah genuinely don't know, and if there one thing ya need ta know about me is that ah never lie" dash let out a soft giggle before allowing the latter to continue. "you know, mah granny smith got me into an arranged relationship with this family friend, he was nice and all but ah never saw him as more then a friend, and ah thought we both thought that and were just together to not disappoint our family. But then one day he confessed and when I rejected him he got mad and tried ta hit me-" "did he do anything to you?? Did he hurt you??" interrupted the blue girl with a worried tone, the blonde girl let a small smile appear on her lips, she felt happy that dash cared about her, dash seemed different, she found it easier to trust her for some reason, as if she'd met her before. "You didn't let me finish, he was about ta hit me when big Mac walked in and kicked him out of the house, ah never saw him again." Dash then sighed in relief before talking "but have you ever actually  liked someone?" The blonde thought for a moment before answering "now that ah think about it, back when I was just a girl, younger than applebloom, I was walking in the park when I felt a ball come flying towards my head,  a shorter girl then came and apologized, from that day we became best friends, but ah always felt something more, as if we had this special connection. One day she had to move far away but promised we'd meet again, and gave me a locket, I still keep it with me everywhere I go, it makes me feel as if she's still in my life and gives me hope she'll come back." Dash looked at her with a smile on her face "I actually have a very similar story" she responded"but I was the one that left, I still feel guilty about leaving her, she was the most beautiful girl I had ever met until now" "who took her spot?" Said the blonde, curiously. "I'll tell you someday, but not know" responded dash,  she couldn't let applejack know that the girl who took her childhood best friends spot for the prettiest person she know was her, it could make things awkward and maybe she could catch the wrong idea, It's not like she likes her anyway, right?

Magenta eyes stared into emerald for what seemed like hours before she drifted into a deep slumber. The emerald eyed on the other hand couldn't seem to fall asleep, so she found herself studying the latter girls face that was faintly lit up by the moonlight but it was just enough for the blonde to see her every feature, here rough looking skin, her pale pink lips, her long eyelashes and small nose. The blonde found dash absolutely stunning but wouldn't dare to admit it, she couldn't bring herself to it, it's normal to think your friend is the most beautiful person ever right? And wish you could admire her from that angle every night? That's what everyone does right? Applejack couldn't be falling for dash, after all she was straight and couldn't bear to be a disappointment to her family if she were otherwise, she just couldn't possibly like girls, a girl.
After a few hours of overthinking the girl finally fell asleep.

Beep beep beep
Applejack groaned as she stopped her alarm and got out of her bed, she stared at dash for a few seconds, she was still asleep and it didn't look like she was waking up anytime soon, actually everyone was still asleep. Applejack used this opportunity to go make everyone breakfast.

As the farm girl made the pancakes "what are ya making apples?" A raspy voice said as she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist she quickly turned around to see the magenta eyed girl staring at her, applejack couldn't help but think she looked cute, her hair was all over the place and her voice was raspier than usual. Applejack felt herself blush slightly while responding "pancakes, and what are you doing up so early rainbow?" She asked with a playful tone. "I saw you weren't beside me so I got up to see where you were" responded with a slightly embarassed chuckle. They both stayed like that for a while before realising the awkward position they were in and quickly separating, and if on cue the rest of the girls walked in.

Hey guys!! This is my first book so if there are any grammar mistakes or stuff please lmk!! Thank you :)